newtfmpage.com
Home   Forum   Wiki   Notes   Register   FAQ   Sitemap   About Us   Contact Us  

State Board vs. Central Board education

State Board vs. Central Board education

Topic started by Prakash Krishnamurthy (PK) (@ mar31.marriott.com) on Tue May 23 10:43:32 EDT 2000.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.

Friends,

As a digrssion to the topic of having 'Tamil as a meium of instruction' (http://forumhub.com/expr/29120.17.29.03.html), I would like to discuss the pros and cons of studying in the State board of education vs. Central Board of education.

At the outset, I would very sincerely request that this discussion thread not be used a platform to voice opinions about why tamil or english should / should not be used a medium of instruction. We have a separate thread for that.

I have purposefully started this thread since I have done all my 12 years of schooling in the CBSE standard. I would like to know the opinion from my friends who have similar experiences and also from friends who did their schooling in the State board.

Once again, this thread is open to CBSE vs. any of the state boards in India, and is not restricted to TN state board.

Responses:

List all pages of this thread

Back to the Forum

Post comments