newtfmpage.com
Home   Forum   Wiki   Notes   Register   FAQ   Sitemap   About Us   Contact Us  

<b>Vidhyasagar's MADHURAI</b> Vidhyasagar's MADHURAI

Topic started by i (@ 210.210.37.169) on Tue Feb 24 02:38:00 EST 2004.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/24022004-3.shtml
Vijay’s New Film
'Thirumalai’ acted by Vijay hit the big screen as a big success. Next to the hit, Vijay now acts with Thrisha in a new film named “Gillee”. As we have reported earlier in Cinesouth, the shooting is progressing in Hydrabad. After “ Gille”, the next scheduled movie for Vijay will be “Madhurai”, in which he will reveal a new style and appearance.Moreover the film displays plenty of graphics and special effects. Assistant director for one-time hits Indian, Kadalan,and Gentleman Mr.Madhesh produces and directs the film with two
heroines – Soni Agarwal and ‘Dum’ girl Rakshita. Dhejai, Vadivel , Seetha, Raaj Kappor, and others major actors appears in important roles in this film.
An exclusive market city spending more than 2 crores in under construction for the film in Chennai.
Music- Vidyasagar, Story, Screenplay and Dialog- R.Madhesh. The shooting is all set to start in March.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=13390144

Vijay`s larger-than-life role!
Vijay the Ilayathalapathi is once again on the beaten track as he is doing another “tough guy cum mass hero” role in Madhesh’s new film titled Madurai. It will be a larger-than-life hero role that he had done in films like Bhagavathy, Puthiya Geethai and Tirumalai. Madhesh, a former assistant of Shankar who had earlier directed the Prashanth starrer Chocolate is the producer and director of this movie. Said Madhesh: “The film will be an entertainer with Vijay playing a tough youth with all commercial elements of a mass film. I cannot reveal the story further”. Vijay is going for a tapori look in the film with a vest tucked into his torn jeans and a silver medallion chain around his neck. Vijay said that the chain he was wearing was picked up from Pondy Bazaar in Chennai! Vijay added: “It is too early to say anything about Madurai but my character will have a mass appeal and my looks are new.”

Responses:

List all pages of this thread

Back to the Forum

Post comments