newtfmpage.com
Home   Forum   Wiki   Notes   Register   FAQ   Sitemap   About Us   Contact Us  

Degrading and insulting MDs and their music directors by the name of Fusion and Remixes Degrading and insulting MDs and their music directors by the name of Fusion and Remixes

Topic started by cho (@ 209.47.143.226) on Tue Mar 30 11:23:31 EST 2004.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.

In the past couple of years I have been seeing people mixing, matching old, new, hindi, tamil, english and all kinds of music using some software and a PC in their basements and sell them in the market.. calling it 'Digital Remix' etc... and making tons of money.. I am in canada and I happen to see so many such CDs in the shops and I also see people buying them. Are these "basement MDs" get proper rights from the MDs who originally produced those music?? I dont think so! I am totally against this concept of REMIX. People make easy money by stealing someone else's work without any effort. How come there are no laws against it?? To me it's a big crime. Share your views on this... If anyone involved in such business, please put your comments here as well. I would like to hear a justifying statement..

Responses:

List all pages of this thread

Back to the Forum

Post comments