newtfmpage.com
Home   Forum   Wiki   Notes   Register   FAQ   Sitemap   About Us   Contact Us  

High Emotions when listening to IR's songs High Emotions when listening to IR's songs

Topic started by vimal (@ 143.182.246.27) on Mon Sep 17 18:34:16 EDT 2001.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.

Guys,
Please listen to the songs in the following link, and tell me what you feel..I am seriously trying to analyse how anyone can even hate IR...I mean seriously!! (Please select song no.9)

http://www.mail-bag.com/Malayalam.shtml

Please take no offense, I mean, this genius IR needs our support, always bruised and neglected by the very same guys who wee once falling at his feet, I am very sad that he doesn't get the praise that he deserves. He is like a "Vatradha Nadhi", can never run out of tunes, can never run out of marvels. Even his latest "FRIENDS" (both Mallu and Tamil, and mind you, they are totally different!!) was such a treat!!

I was listening to some of his songs at work, to be more specific, his "Friends" in malayalam. This album has 100% class, I was crying in ecstasy!! My colleague cameby, saw me crying, and I had to lie to him..

IR is my Man of the century. Infact, I am not ashamed to admit, I have cried many times listening to his songs..in front of my family while travelling in India this time. I told my brother who was driving, that I would give IR a million dollars if I become a millionaire, it looks like I mean business!! IR's music gives me all the ecstasy I need, I have listened to Yanni, MJ, Huey Lewis and the News, GNR, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eagles, Mark Knopfler, ABBA, Metallica, Pet Shop Boys, Sting..etc.. but they all, all of them, don't compare to the great Music Maestro.. not even a chance.

I want to know if there are any other IR-Crazy guys like me.

Finally, no offense meant, but any TFM (any music fan infact) who is not an IR fan are fit to pour molten lead into ther useless ears. IMHO.

Responses:

List all pages of this thread

Back to the Forum

Post comments