newtfmpage.com
Home   Forum   Wiki   Notes   Register   FAQ   Sitemap   About Us   Contact Us  

MISSED THE CHANCE TO MEET THE GREAT MAESTRO HERE IN GOA... ....... MISSED THE CHANCE TO MEET THE GREAT MAESTRO HERE IN GOA... .......

Topic started by MADHAN (@ 202.41.117.3) on Mon Jul 20 23:18:32 EDT 1998.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.

FRIENDS, on Saturday, the 18 th of JULY, 1998, I had been to Doan Paula with some of friends ... Dona Paula is a beautiful spot three kms from Goa Univerisity - this place has a 60 feet high platform from the top of which One can geta breath taking view of the Arabian Sea - while I was loitering at the foothill of the platform, some of my friends had gone up - one of them saw a man wearing a white dhoti and kurta taking snaps of the ocean ... and another recognised him as the Maestro !!!

When approached and enquired thus ,"Excuse me Sir, are you Mr.ILlayaraja ? " , in English,

the man nodded his head and replied in a calm and serene voice, "YEs, I am Illayaraaja"

In return he had enquired about my friend his native place etc.. my friend had also replied well..

When enquired as to what he was here in Goa for, the Maestro had replied " Iam taking photographs of the sea and the beautiful locations here for an inspirational music for a forth comin movie " ...

thereafter a crowd started gathering and he left with his companion ....

Rest in next..

Responses:

List all pages of this thread

Back to the Forum

Post comments