newtfmpage.com
Home   Forum   Wiki   Notes   Register   FAQ   Sitemap   About Us   Contact Us  

ILAIYARAJA's SONG ,No 1 IN BBC TOP 10, a request ILAIYARAJA's SONG ,No 1 IN BBC TOP 10, a request

Topic started by Murali (@ 61.11.44.249) on Thu Nov 21 09:25:42 EST 2002.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.

Dear all song lovers, I like good songs of all music directors. I was really suprised to see that a song from India is NO 1 now in BBC top 10. I hope all song lovers will try to keep away their difference of openion of songs and make this song which is now in First place to retain the NO 1 position till the end. I request all fans who belong to India to vote for the song
" RAKKAMMA KAIYAI THATTU " in BBC top 10. Please mention the artist's as Balasubramaniyam and Swarnalatha . Now it is in No 1 position as many have already voted for the song for it beautiful mind blowing orchestration. The song is great in its recording and instrumentaion which is needless to say for a music lover. We must act promptly to make this world know that India is a nation of great talents in music. This is a request for all TFM users. Here our main intension is to make the word turn and look at us with pride.

REMEMBER YOU ARE VOTING FOR A GREAT SONG UNIQUE IT ITS CLASS.

CLICK BELOW TO VOTE

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/us/features/topten/

Thanking you
murali

Responses:

List all pages of this thread

This thread has been closed.

Back to the Forum

Post comments