newtfmpage.com
Home   Forum   Wiki   Notes   Register   FAQ   Sitemap   About Us   Contact Us  

Actors and Actress playing a Musical Instrument Actors and Actress playing a Musical Instrument

Topic started by Naveen (@ 204.255.14.188) on Wed Feb 7 18:12:03 EST 2001.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.

We know some actors, whether they know how to play a musical instrument or not, they observe the actual musicians carefully and imitate them as much they can. I like Shivaji Ganesan and Kamalhassan in this matter very much.
In an interview saxophonist Kadri said that the way Prabu played sax was very good and it was very natural. Some actress can actually play musical instrument well. I've heard that Gowthami is very good in Piano. And also I've seen her piano playing in one movie. It was very nice.
But at the same time you must have noticed some actors do not imitate well. I'd like you to list some songs where the actors/actress play any musical instrument and pass comments on them. We'll have fun!

few examples:

Kanpona pokkile: MGR on Piano (Horrible)
Engeyum Epodhum: Rajinikanth on Bass Guitar (Interesting!)
Pudhucheri Katcheri: Kamalahassan playing many instruments (Excellent!)

Person who play Veena knows how bad our heroins play Veena. I do not know much about veena but I could make out that the way they play is horrible!!

Naveen

Responses:

List all pages of this thread

Back to the Forum

Post comments