newtfmpage.com
Home   Forum   Wiki   Notes   Register   FAQ   Sitemap   About Us   Contact Us  

<b>Are S P B Charan, Yugendran and Vijay Yesudas, serious about playback singing?</b> Are S P B Charan, Yugendran and Vijay Yesudas, serious about playback singing?

Topic started by Ankith (@ 202.88.172.202) on Fri Apr 11 23:55:24 EDT 2003.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.

Hi, I donno if this has been discussed before, but are S P B Charan, Yugendran and Vijay Yesudas interested in singing? I have seen Charan in a couple of serials and it seems he is acting as a hero in a Kannada film, as not many acting opputunities came along in Tamil films. I must say many loved the songs he sang, Kaadhal Sadugudu... from Alaipayuthey, Deepangal paesum... from Devadhai, Vizhamalae irukka... from Student No. 1. The same goes with Yugendran and Vijay Yesudas too. They are spectacular singers with gifted voices and legendary fathers. But, Charan and Yugi seem to be in the silver screen and Television, than the recording studios. I am pretty sure oppurtunities must be coming, b'coz they are talented, but what are these people interested in?? Singing or Acting??

If their interest is acting, then we have nothing say. After all everyone has their dream to pursue. What do you guys feel?? Even Harish Raghavendra seems to have taken up acting. In Bollywood, Sonu Nigam and Kay Kaytoo has taken acting seriously.

Responses:

List all pages of this thread

Back to the Forum

Post comments