newtfmpage.com
Home   Forum   Wiki   Notes   Register   FAQ   Sitemap   About Us   Contact Us  

How about starting a section for serious fans only? How about starting a section for serious fans only?

Topic started by Vijay (@ 212.219.189.4) on Sun Dec 2 15:37:08 EST 2001.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.

Here is an idea that I'd like you all, but especially the site administrators to consider:

There are some newtfmpage visitors who are seriously knowledgeable about music. And there are others who may not be as knowledgeable about the theory of music as these people, but they are still serious fans of TFM. Most importantly, these individuals are mature, serious people who enjoy discussing sensible aspects of Tamil Film Music (not topics like "A R Rahman knows nothing about music" or "Ilayaraja is an idiot", etc.).
        What I would like to suggest is that admin build a section on this website that is restricted to these serious individuals only, who can provide valuable criticisms (or accolades) of the many artists in the industry. This section can become the official representative site for TFM fans, and we can get music directors, singers, etc. to visit that site to read fans' comments, and maybe they will have an even better idea of their fans' interests so that they can provide us with even better work.
        I think this will give us, as fans the satisfaction of being able to communicate with our favourite artists, and them, as artists, a valuable opportunity to communicate or at least read about fans' opinions of their work in their own time and place.

I understand there will be questions on how to decide who is a serious fan and who is not, but I'd like to hear from you guys and see what you think of the basic idea first.

What's you're opinion?

Responses:

List all pages of this thread

Back to the Forum

Post comments