Thread: Let's get hitched!!!!

Threaded View

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's get hitched!!!!

Wanted to do some extra-curricular activity for a long time. So wrote a short story. I apologize if somebody finds the adult content high. So here it goes. It's titled "Let's get Hitched".

Act 1:
    Female: Wasn’t this your first day at the job?
    MALE: Yep. Yeah.

F: How’s the new office?
    M: Good.

F: Then, ….What happened?
    M: Ahhh, Nothing. Some Intro’s and meetings. blah blah blah. You know the usual drill.

F: So?
    M: What so??. ... (A small pause)… Enna?

F: Do you like the job dammit?. Verenna kekka poren.
    M: Yeaahh ok…Let’s see how it goes the first month. Appuram paakalam.

m: hmmm Ok, (going to the routine daily question) so how was your day?
    f: It was okay and getting to brass tacks first…….. your father called.

m: (Surprised)what????. No kidding, why did he call?. He’s not the one to talk to people outside his circle that easy. Velinaatula kuppai kotna ivvalo naalile enake aadikkum ammavasaikum call vandhale adhu adhisayam.
    F: Yeah well, You(technically we) dragged it that far.

M: So a miracle happened, eh.so to speak.
    f: Yes something like that. He was asking what we have decided.
    Male: Marupadiyumaa??.
    F: Aama.

M: So, nee enna sonne?
    F: Naan valakkama solradhai dhan sonnen.
    M: How did he take it?
    F: (Chuckling sheepishly) You wouldn’t want to know. In short, a long lecture.

M: Hahaha, Sorry for letting you battle him alone. I didn’t think he would ever call you in the first place.
    F: Naanum apdi than nenachen. But anyway since your Mom is no more there is an extra pressure on him from his close relatives, I think.
    M: Yes, that has always been there.
    F: I think we should do something.

M: (Surprisedly), Do something what?
    F: You know!!....(shakes her shoulders up!!)
    M: No, I don’t know.
    F: (A blank/cold stare)

M: (Hands slightly stretched in front of his body): What?
    F: Nothing!! … Murmurs in an inaudible voice.
    M: Common, just tell me what you were about to say!
    F: Onnum illa.

M: Pala thadavai solliruken, Edhai sonnalum theliva correctaa puriyura madhiri sollunnu.
    F: Well, what’s the use( raising eyebrows sarcastically)?
    M: Cool, so nothing then!
    F: I didn’t say that!

M: Seri marupadiyum kekkaren. Enna problem?
    F: I think we should change our decision.(In an Stern voice)
    M: Who is saying this?. You or coming from anybody outside?
    F: Does it matter?. Naan solren maathalamnu. Nee enna solrae?.

M: We’ve been through this before. Forget it, I Don’t want to go there again.
    f: (Tone rising) What don’t go there again???.
    M: Sweetie, can’t do this now. I gotta go. Will see you @ dinner. Saapadu irukkum illa?. Illa naan edhavadhu vaangittu varanuma?(Smilingly, trying to relax the situation)
    F: (Goes into the bedroom and Door slams shut)
    M: Hmmm (Mind voice)…..Innaikku thoongina madhiri than..

Act 2:

(In the meanwhile, M sends various joke sms’es, checking messages, even likes some of her posts/photos on fb for samalippu but no reaction from the other side. He even thinks about how he handled previous pressure cooker situation’s like this one in mind. Nope. He got nothing)

M: Poonai madhiri flat walkway la nadandhu vandhu tries to see through the peephole, Sees nothing absolutely nothing….The door is locked and tries to open the door by most carefully turning the key very slowly in order to avoid any noise….

Enters the apt, Turns on the light and scans the area. Ellam evening paatha madhiriye iruku. Keeps the lamb shawarma sandwich (which she likes) dinner he bought for her on the dining table.

M: (Talking within himself)Ok so, marupadiyum modhalerndhaaa!. Murugaa ennai kaapathu. Readies himself mentally and physically Ok, Goes and knocks on the bedroom door, gently….

No response from inside…then he again taps the door very firmly….Slight noise and then he hears her saying in a very feeble tone “What”???.

M: Saaptiya?
    F: No response again….
    M: Saaptiyannu ketten?.
    F: A very loud “ILLAaaaaa”

M: (Takes his face/moves his body backward due to the noise)…ok Seri vaa sapdalam.
    F: Enaku pasikala, you go and eat.
    M: Naan sapda than poren. Unakkum vaangirukken, veliya va..
    F: Repeating the previous response again.

M: Nee mathiyanum sapdalanu enaku theriyum. Pesama vaa
    F: Well, what do you care?.
    M: Well, technically we are live-in partners for the last 3-4 years. So I do & have to (care).
    F: It’s more than 4 and a half, actually.

M: Oh avvalo naal ayiducha lets out a small smile and realizes this won’t help the situation and becomes serious again. Seri veliya vaa enakum pasikudhu. I didn’t have lunch as well.
    F: Enaku vendam pasikala

m: Paaru, nee onnum chinna kolandha illa, sapdavaana sapdavaa
    F: (No response)
    M: yen ipdi panre?. Naan enna pannen. Thirumba sandai varumennu sollithan evening naan veliya ponen. We made a pact remember, We will not go to bed angry. Common lets not do this again. Our guy gets exhausted already)
    F: (After a long silence of 1-2 mins) I will come and eat on one condition that we talk about that?. Okay aa?
    M: Pauses for sometime…...and realiazes it is futile…….Seri vaa…. Door opens…The door opens and our Miss Non-Negotiable comes out.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement