Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: All in All Azhagu Raja - Karthi - Kajal Aggarwal - Santhanam - S. Thaman - M. Rajesh

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv.S View Post
    On behalf of namma Anban, I want this movie to be flop badly. . let's end this mokkai comedy trend.. Ok Ok was kaattu mokkai.
    Completely Agree.So many of the kind in a short time.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonestRaj View Post
    TFI has a legacy of humour starting from sabapathy actor, TS Balayya, MR Radha.... i'm feeling sad that quality of humour has hit a record low & the worst part is people started appreciating it...
    This is how we felt in the 80s.... Goundamani & Senthil were the ones who actually brought down the level of comedy to street and chEri level...
    Until today, I say a silent prayer every day for the demise of his comedy

On behalf of namma Anban, I want this movie to be flop badly. . let's end this mokkai comedy trend.. Ok Ok was kaattu mokkai.
    On the same note, and on behalf of Tamil film fans, I want Aarambam and Veeram to flop badly... let's end these kind of mokkais... and hopefully Ajith will return to the days of Mugavari & Kandukonden Kandukonden
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh..come on NOV..did you say something right now?

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    Completely Agree.So many of the kind in a short time.
    idhai nan vazhi mozhigiren........

TFI has a legacy of humour starting from sabapathy actor, TS Balayya, MR Radha to Gounder, vadivelu.... i'm feeling sad that quality of humour has hit a record low & the worst part is people started appreciating it...

personally, i can see this effect among my collegues, 5 to 6 years younger than me.. who are influenced by this kaattu mokkai comedy & in a discussion they say something & laugh within themselves.. & when me & my friend (usually recycle some Gounder stuff).. when pull them down... they defend with "kalaaichittarama" [ which was suttufy from Gounder "uzhaga visayangalai ellam therinjukittarama.." from udanpirappu, about Madhan bob] & there will be couple of people to laugh for this... semma blade, kaattu mokkai pasanga ... idea varatchi... humour varatchi... adutha thalaimurai will do some YG Mahendran stuffs & believe it as super humour

ellorum nalla irunga........
    Quote Originally Posted by nickraman View Post
    I second the motion. Udhay Stalin should step away for good.
    +5... stupid comedy movies..
    Last edited by Thala_rasigan; 5th October 2013 at 04:52 PM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    This is how we felt in the 80s.... Goundamani & Senthil were the ones who actually brought down the level of comedy to street and chEri level...
    Until today, I say a silent prayer every day for the demise of his comedy
    ippa prachanai Gounder-senthil'ah illai adhukku munnadi irundha surulirajan, Thengai seenivasan'ah ngradhu illai...
    present day comedy is the worst.. no maatru karuththu...
    idhai ellam eppadithan rasikkirangalo.. naekku komattindu varudhu..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    nanum ippa varra ella padathayum parthudaren...
    santhanam / suri endha padathula enna dialogue solrangannu padam partha oru vaarathukku appuram correct'ah solla mudiyuradhillai...
    comedy'la concept illai... pora poakkula edhaiyavadhu solli scene fill pannittu poyiduranga...
    use & throw madhiri ippa varra comedy scenes ellam watch & forget types

Post Thanks / Like
    present day comedy is the worst.. no maatru karuththu...
    idhai ellam eppadithan rasikkirangalo.. naekku komattindu varudhu..
    You don't get what I am saying do you Karthik?

Every generation feels that quality is going down as compared to previous generation. The sad part is now you belong to the older generation.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't get what I am saying do you Karthik?

Every generation feels that quality is going down as compared to previous generation. The sad part is now you belong to the older generation.
    NOV, I know Goundamani fans from Nagesh to Vadivelu generation. I know Ilayaraja fans from MSV to GVP generation.

Goto to Goundamani thread and see if you can really see any specific segment talking there. Plum to Venkiraja - all people are there. Don't generalize please.

The point made here is : Good quality rubs across people irrespective of generation gap bla bla bla.
    Last edited by Saai; 5th October 2013 at 05:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Indeed there are exceptions, but exceptions prove the rule.

Having said that, everything is indeed generalised... no need to go far, see this thread itself.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Indeed there are exceptions, but exceptions prove the rule.

Having said that, everything is indeed generalised... no need to go far, see this thread itself.
    NOV, lets take the sample space of this hub and see how many people like Goundamani and how many don't across generations. Then you will know that - "YOU" are an exception and not others.

So, the majority suggest that people love artists irrespective of their generation, if the artist is "relevant" and "effective"

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast