Page 140 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1462

Thread: ARR News and other Tidbits

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rahman praising yuvan shows how humble he is and hwat a down to earth person he is!!! ARR fans must be proud of him!!!
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber coucou's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Daily Thanthi - July 16, 2008 Page Nos. 23

" Why arent you composing music for films which arouses feelings and sensations ( unarvu reediyaga in tamil...) ? is the question put to ARR by Dir. Amir.

A.R. Rahman is an Isai Puyal. He has created a sensation all through out the world, through his music. Now, he is not in this venue, but still, I have a question to be asked to him.

" He is composing music only for films with commercial interests. Why hasnt he composed for films which have a deep subject ?. He has composed music for K. Balachander with 40 years of experience, Bharathiraaja with 30 years of experience. why hasnt he composed music for Directors like me ?. Whats the reason for him not to consider ourselves as a Director ?.

source: Yahoo Group

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by coucou

" Why arent you composing music for films which arouses feelings and sensations ( unarvu reediyaga in tamil...) ? is the question put to ARR by Dir. Amir.

A.R. Rahman is an Isai Puyal. He has created a sensation all through out the world, through his music. Now, he is not in this venue, but still, I have a question to be asked to him.

" He is composing music only for films with commercial interests. Why hasnt he composed for films which have a deep subject ?. He has composed music for K. Balachander with 40 years of experience, Bharathiraaja with 30 years of experience. why hasnt he composed music for Directors like me ?. Whats the reason for him not to consider ourselves as a Director ?.

LOOOOOOOLLLLL

im speechless.... he must be this man who stays in village all his life.... :P ... hasnt he heard of ARR's Hindi films which has deep subjects? nor heard of ARRahman been working with new directors all the while????

semma kamedi panurare.....
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    good question...
    but its not true that he composes only for commercial and established directors....
    there are lots of instances where he has worked with new comers... there are lots of recent examples....
    and he has also done some movies like sangamam but not in the recent times as he is not fulltime working in tamil....
    Sach is Life..

Post Thanks / Like
    Ameer would hav mentioned ARR's of late tamil albums i think.
    ARR has become very choosy in doing tamil films of late. He is working with only couple of movies a year almost all of them are Commercial. Ameer is a new dir who came only in 2002!! So this may be a reason why he felt so!! The statement of "not working with new directors" cannot be accepted. Coz, films such as SOk, Sakkarakatti have new dirs.

This is just my Opinion!!!
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Senior Member Devoted Hubber ansa400's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by coucou

ITs not that he doesn't want to compose, may be he hasn't had the opportunity to work with. In Bollywood its the other way round. Look at Swades, Bose, Zubeida etc.. only now he's into commercial movies in hindi.. Well looks like most of the directors are crazy to work with ARR... Gautham, now Ameer, may be Selvaraghavan would also work in the future...
    Engu Manidha inam Poar ointhu sainthidumo, angu koovatho Vellai Kuyile..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think he want make movie with arr[athukkuthan evalo bildup]hero-va nadikkama irutha sari!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber ansa400's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND
    i think he want make movie with arr[athukkuthan evalo bildup]hero-va nadikkama irutha sari!
    Yeah, I guess very soon Ameer will team up with ARR....
    Engu Manidha inam Poar ointhu sainthidumo, angu koovatho Vellai Kuyile..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND
    He has already revealed his desire to work with ARR few days back!!!
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    after gautham menon,there are long list of hit director are waiting green signal from rahman.selva ragavan,ameer,vengkat prabu,vishnu....