Thread: Ilaiyaraja's New Albums 2016-18, News and Titbits

Hybrid View

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thozhar
    I read his tweet and there is nothing even remote to taking sides in that tweet. Your post was more alarmingly discriminatory talking about andhra and "nammavar". There is no politics at play here and let's leave it that. There are genuinely concerned fans of both that are shocked by the current situation . You cannot simple seperate these two. If you love spb, you love raaja as well. Just like one cannot love raaja and not love Janaki. I am no one to dictate how these two should have handled things but what I can say with utmost humility is that this is simply not the way . What a sad few days that this has been even though it has nothing to do with my life. That's how this decision has affected music lovers or raaja devotees. Splitting up with vairamuthu was a professional decision which we were totally fine with, but this one with a friend of more than 40 years may even hurt us more than two involved.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sloshed View Post
    Thozhar
    I read his tweet and there is nothing even remote to taking sides in that tweet. Your post was more alarmingly discriminatory talking about andhra and "nammavar". There is no politics at play here and let's leave it that. There are genuinely concerned fans of both that are shocked by the current situation . You cannot simple seperate these two. If you love spb, you love raaja as well. Just like one cannot love raaja and not love Janaki. I am no one to dictate how these two should have handled things but what I can say with utmost humility is that this is simply not the way . What a sad few days that this has been even though it has nothing to do with my life. That's how this decision has affected music lovers or raaja devotees. Splitting up with vairamuthu was a professional decision which we were totally fine with, but this one with a friend of more than 40 years may even hurt us more than two involved.
    இதை பற்றி மைய அரசின் அமைச்சர் கருத்து கூறுவதே தேவையற்றது என்று தான் நான் கூறினேன். இதில் அவர் யாரையும் ஆதரித்து கருத்து தெரிவிக்கவில்லை என்று கூறுவது வெறும் சப்பைகட்டு. நாட்டில் வேறு பிரச்சனையே இல்லையா? அப்படி இருக்க இதை பற்றி ஏன் கருத்து கூறவேண்டும். அதன் உள்ளர்த்தம் என்ன? அதுவும் தமிழகத்தில் தமிழருக்கு எதிரான பல சதிகள் அரங்கேறிக்கொண்டிருக்கும் இவ்வேளையில்?

என் கருத்தை நீங்கள் எப்படி வேண்டுமானாலும் எடுத்துக் கொள்ளலாம். அது உங்கள் விருப்பம். வெங்கையா நாயுடு இதை பற்றி கருத்து தெரிவித்ததற்கு உள்ளர்த்தம் உள்ளது என்பதை மறுக்கவோ மறைக்கவோ முடியாது.

If you love spb, you love raaja as well. Just like one cannot love raaja and not love Janaki.

அப்படி எல்லாம் ஒன்றும் கட்டாயம் இல்லை. எனக்கு இராஜா எஸ்.பி.பி இருவரையும் பிடிக்கும், ஜானகியை விட மற்ற பல பாடகிகளை பிடிக்கும்.

எஸ்.பி.பி இராஜாவை விட கங்கை அமரனுக்கு தான் நெருங்கிய நண்பர் என்பது உங்களுக்கு தெரியுமா. கங்கை அமரன் இராஜாவின் சகோதரர் என்றாலும் அவர் தான் இராஜாவை எல்லா ஊடகங்களிலும் தாளித்து கொண்டிருக்கிறார். இராஜா அதற்கு பதிலளிக்காமல் இருப்பது இந்த வீண் கருத்துகளுக்கு பதிலளித்து அவற்றுக்கு மதிப்பளிக்க கூடாது என்றுதான். இப்போதும் கங்கை அமரன் தான் வரிந்து கட்டிக் கொண்டு எஸ்.பி.பி பக்கம் பேசுகிறார். இராஜா எஸ்.பி.பியோடு பேசினாரா இல்லையா என்பது நமக்கு தெரியாது. ஆனால் இதை எஸ்.பி.பி சமூக வலைதளங்களுக்கு கொண்டு செல்லாமல் இருந்திருக்கலாமே? அவர் இராஜாவை தொடர்பு கொண்டு பேசியிருக்கலாமே. ஏன் இதை பொது பிரச்சனையாக்க முயல வேண்டும். நட்பின் இலக்கணமாக இராஜாதான் இருக்க வேண்டுமா? எஸ்.பி.பி இருக்க கூடாதா?