Thread: Ilaiyaraja's New Albums 2016-18, News and Titbits

Hybrid View

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dochu View Post
    Man!!!that's quite a pessimistic way to look at everybody. If you keep wearing dark glasses all the time, statistically you are bound to miss out on good/geniune things too.
    FOrtunately, it isn't my problem but yours to deal with.
    Indirectly hinting (AGAIN!) with a sarcastic comment doesn't help your case at all. I clearly mentioned that I was just expressing my way, and you went around beating the bush.

You talked about who are we to preach others, geniuses have their own quirky ways, etc but you did the exact opposite of preaching etc. And I called out this action as being hypocritical. You cannot hold different set of standards for yourself and others.

Bottomline - no matter how much ever we justify erratic actions of anyone (against norms of a social living), it gets censured. History has repeatedly shown.
    ஹா ஹா.. சுவையானதொரு அக ஆராய்ச்சி. நான் குறிப்பிட்டது இணையத்தில் பொதுவாக காணப்படும் தொனி. அது உங்களை இவ்வளவு தூரம் பதில் எழுதவைத்திருக்கின்றதென்றால் அத்தகைய மக்களில் உங்களையும் ஒருவராக அடையாளப்படுத்திக்கொண்டே நீங்கள் அப்படி மறுமொழி புனைந்திருக்கிறீர்கள் என உள்வாங்குகிறேன். எல்லாருமே தங்களுக்குள் இருக்கிற பாசாங்குத்தனத்தை எந்த விகிதாச்சாரத்தில் குறைத்து வாழ்கிறார்கள் என்பது ஒவ்வொருவருக்கும் வேறுபடும். கார்னாட் சுழற்சி போல.

"மிகைநாடி மிக்கக் கொளல்" - இதுதான் நான் கடைபிடிக்கும் கோட்பாடு. தனிப்பட்ட வாழ்க்கை, குணங்கள் என எடுத்துக்கொண்டாலே ஒருவர் ராஜாவை பின்பற்ற, சிலாகிக்க நிறைய இருக்கிறது. அதையெல்லாம் இப்போது நான் இங்கே நிறுவி ராஜாவின் குணங்கள் மீதான வெகுஜன இணைய மக்களது பார்வையை ஒரே இரவில் மாற்ற முயலப்போவதில்லை. மீண்டும் "மிகைநாடி மிக்கக் கொளல்" என்பதை வலியுறுத்திக்கொண்டு..

அப்புறம் இணையசூழ் கருத்து கந்தசாமிகளின் வேடிக்கை விளையாட்டுகளை ரசிக்கமுடியாமல் போய்விடுமல்லவா!
    Last edited by venkkiram; 13th October 2016 at 11:33 PM.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement