Page 116 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1408

Thread: AR || Sakkarakatti | Kalaprabhu | Shanthanu ||

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    good news!sakkarakatti audio doing good bisness say's managing director of sony bgm
    in audio launch 'raman thediya seethai'

he say"we are sony bgm group excited the success of dasavatharam and sakkaraktti not in india but all over the world"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by united07
    Anand saar....

honestly....their song selections is good. Coz, thats the only radio station that plays 2 - 3 ARR songs (from all his movies) every hour consistently. I don't see other radio stations doing this, including Singapore radio.

By the way, from what I know....THR song selection have been preselected by a system not the DJ's preference.....if you notice...there are no more song request segment..there is only song dedication segment.

So, i guess no dj's are doing it intentionally....but if you still want to proceed...then go ahead bro..

Naan taniya unna virutham irunthikiren! (he he he like Rajni did when Kaveri tanni problem)

yeah man
    THR song selection is much better than Singapore Oli
    much2 better

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jaaze
    Quote Originally Posted by united07
    Anand saar....

honestly....their song selections is good. Coz, thats the only radio station that plays 2 - 3 ARR songs (from all his movies) every hour consistently. I don't see other radio stations doing this, including Singapore radio.

By the way, from what I know....THR song selection have been preselected by a system not the DJ's preference.....if you notice...there are no more song request segment..there is only song dedication segment.

So, i guess no dj's are doing it intentionally....but if you still want to proceed...then go ahead bro..

Naan taniya unna virutham irunthikiren! (he he he like Rajni did when Kaveri tanni problem)

yeah man
    THR song selection is much better than Singapore Oli
    much2 better
    appa neenga ethavum complain pannarathe illaya!eppadiye solli kittu irutha eppadi sir ethavathu pannanum!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber coucou's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no stopping A R Rahman. There is no beating A R Rahman. He is a master musician who has set his own school of music. Every time he makes us smile creating new sounds and experimenting with varied musical outings. With every new offering he outdoes his previous work. For 'Sakkarakatti' he comes with an assorted mix - melody, hip-hop and peppy songs with a youthful feel. Along with Kalaprabhu he has created music for the film that will certainly enchant the listeners.

You just have to listen to the songs once and get glued to them forever. This music album is certainly going to be one among his good works. Taxi, Chinamma will scorch the charts.

Chinmayee sets out with an erotic number ‘I Miss You Da’. Composed brilliantly the track has an enigmatic feel. The harmony and musical interludes are awesome. A kind of number that will stay with you for long.

‘Chinnamma Jhalak UN Nenjil’ sounds reminiscent to Rahman's Chinamma song in 'Meenaxi'. Benny Dayal’s attractive rendition and the pace of the song make it an enjoyable score. The lyrics are in sync with the mood of the track.

Soul soothing music arrives with ‘Elay Ulagam’ in the vocals of Krish and Harish. For this foot-tapping number, violin and the guitars contribute mainly. The singers’ energetic voice adds charm to the track. This is song will soon turn to be an anthem among the youth.

Another brilliant composition follows with ‘Naan Eppodhu’. The uniqueness of the track lies in the amalgamation of different sounds like veena and guitar with rhythm and catchy interludes. A praiseworthy work coming from Rahman.

Get jiggy with ‘Taxi Taxi’. A foot tapping number, this one comes from Benny, Blaze and Vion. The singers deliver a stylish rendition for this energetic number. The kind of music will certainly kick off majorly with the college culture.

The album wraps up with an awesome melodic number ‘Marudhaani’ coming from maestro Rahman. A sweet and soothing number this one relies more on the vocals of Madhushree and Rahman with less instrumentation. Rahman as a singer is fantastic and as a composer he tries his hands in something novel.

Rahman has delivered a very sweet and melodic album with all the tracks sounding fresh.

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/ar/i/movie_name/9769/0/

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love Taxi/Taxi and the Elay (not heard others). I was listening to Porale Ponnuthai and other old melodies gems of ARR. in recent times i have come to believe that ARR is the best in the industry and only person who could revive and revitalize with energetic, fresh and different music
    Ex: Ada, Jaanee Tu ...., now Sakkarakati!!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicIsLife
    I love Taxi/Taxi and the Elay (not heard others). I was listening to Porale Ponnuthai and other old melodies gems of ARR. in recent times i have come to believe that ARR is the best in the industry and only person who could revive and revitalize with energetic, fresh and different music
    Ex: Ada, Jaanee Tu ...., now Sakkarakati!!
    Hi MIL.....hows u?? nice to see u commenting for sakkarakatti.........

//how do u rate Ada?? i'm going nuts for it//end disgr//
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi friends!!!! Here is my review on Sakkarakatti....

Romba late thaan....Konjam adjust pannikonga.

http://tamizh-isai.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Maddy,
    Hope all is well, i have been here in the forum far and in between.
    I love ADA and Jaaan... movies, They are mellifluous, gr8 and awesome.
    I did comment on these two movies on their respective forums. But Sakkarakati was just a amazing surprise, until today i did not listen to both the songs, i had it on random in my Jeep, and was driving doing a long distance drive to North Jersey, simply astounded by the music, the flow, melody and vibrancy, i can keep adding on it, but you get it.
    ADA and Jaane.. people in hindi should start listening to these movies songs (Jaane... BGM was mindblowing) and prefer to do something different
    But the swashbuckling surprise to me was Rock On!! by SEL (this tickled my very high affection towards Hard Rock Music).
    Love it and will hear these songs over & over again.

Have you heard the group called "Strings" they are from pakistan, have awesome music, their Koi Aane Waala Hai is awesome.

Hopefully the director makes use of these songs and brings out the youthful feel (like how Shankar did for Gentleman and Kaadhalan).

You take care, write sometimes. if you are in US, just send a note!!, we will meet up.

Post Thanks / Like
    MADDY
    Ada/JNTY.. i would rate 9/10 and 10/10 for the quality, range, and freshness to the music.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicIsLife
    MADDY
    Ada/JNTY.. i would rate 9/10 and 10/10 for the quality, range, and freshness to the music.
    Ada is the best album 9/10
    2 Academy Awards rahman

Waitin 4 VTV Audio