Page 119 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1408

Thread: AR || Sakkarakatti | Kalaprabhu | Shanthanu ||

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interview with the Boys of Sakarakatti...

http://sivajitv.com/Item.do?category...05&id=it000445
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    on galatta.com

Taxi song re-shot

Prasanna Singh [August 13, 2008, 12:24:18 PM]

The song ‘Taxi Taxi’ composed by A.R. Rahman for Sakkarakatti, the debut film of Shanthnoo Bhagyaraj, has become a chartbuster and is ubiquitous these days; the song can be heard anywhere you go in Tamil Nadu. The song’s popularity has soared so high that the producers of Sakkarakatti thought the music track overshadows the visual and therefore decided to re-shoot the visual. Last weekend, the song was re-shot with Shanthnoo, Blaaze, and five French models at the defunct B&C Mills in Perambur. This newly-shot song will be aired on music channels pretty soon.

The audio of Sakkarakatti, which is composed by A.R. Rahman, is selling like hot cakes ever since it was launched. It has lived up to the advertisement which said A.R. Rahman’s music in this film will evoke the same feeling that everyone had when they listened to him for the first time in Roja. The audio’s popularity is evident from its stunning sales amidst big-time audio releases like Satyam and Kuselan.
    2 Academy Awards rahman

Waitin 4 VTV Audio

Senior Member Devoted Hubber coucou's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    Interview with the Boys of Sakarakatti...

http://sivajitv.com/Item.do?category...05&id=it000445
    good interview

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    saw sakkarakkatti audio launch function on KTV today......they showed video clippings of songs.......taxi taxi and marudhaani looked brilliant.........chinnamma and miss you da were ok.....i now have some hope from the movie
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Devoted Hubber coucou's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taxi Taxi reshoot
    IndiaGlitz [Friday, August 15, 2008]

A R Rahman's hit number Taxi..Taxi...in 'Sakkarakatti' has been reshoot now.

The song has been declared a big hit and is catching the imagination of youth across the State. V Creations, the producers of the film decided to re-shoot the song Taxi Taxi…

It has been re-framed rapper Blaaze and was shot starring Shantanoo and five French models at Perambur Binny Mills. Kalaa Prabhu, son of producer Kalaipuli S Thanu, is directing the film.

'Sakkarakatti' audio, released by Sony BMG has made it big and is sold in a quick pace.

The re-shot version of 'Taxi Taxi'… will hit music channels by the end of this month.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by coucou
    http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n260/aravind_am/Sak-Ad1.jpg

Rocking add
    he has been giving ads like this daily ........got to accept, kala prabhu is "just-another-rahman-fan"
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Quote Originally Posted by coucou
    http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n260/aravind_am/Sak-Ad1.jpg

Rocking add
    he has been giving ads like this daily ........got to accept, kala prabhu is "just-another-rahman-fan"
    yupp.... and whats the best part, Sakarakatti audio is the best release of current times, and its the best when it comes to sales as well ... .... so Sakarakatti is indeed a sugar cube ...

my frens, non -ARR fans/lover couldnt stop listenin to Marudhani, Naan Yepothe, Chinnama and Taxi...... they r raving bout these songs.....
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Guess_Me's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone see a pattern in the ads? Like the focus shifting to Shanthanu from ARR, slowly. I don't blame the makers. They needed ARR's name to market the movie initially. Now that "Sakkarakatti" has enough publicity, they are slowly taking off ARR and giving space to Shanthanu.

The caption remains focussed on ARR though. Wonder how soon they are going to change that too.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ennathan ayiram focus pannalum movie hit aganum illaya??
    romba overa-vum namma thalaivar mela ad pannalum,movie flop aana 'ennama film kattananunnga,athan mokka pochu'innu solla sila mrjudge's ippave kattu kittu irukangga!ippothaikku movie hit aganum.athu pothum!