Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny thing happening in TFI

Senior Member Veteran Hubber V_S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    NOV,
    I am really sorry if my post has hurt you. I never meant to. I apologize. I was mentioning 'ignorance' just because you should be in a very much better position to evaluate good and original music having listening to music for very long, still you didn't, even after we have seen ample proof how music is composed in current times. If you are equating Maestro with all others, then I don't have anything to say. By transparency, I only meant again we know how Maestro composes as we have seen numerous videos of him composing and directors who have worked with him has expressed that clearly, nothing else. I still don't understand on why you say we should be the last one to say this.

Also my association with Maestro is right from my childhood, and I can take any criticism except when he is pulled down drastically to nothing (as I have seen few cases recently) I certainly cannot take it as I have lived with him virtually all the time. I now certainly see that hub is not the right place for me, as my posts are considered rude (as described by you) and definitely I don't feel good to continue with this remark.

So all the very best to all of you and I had a very good time with all of you and I learned a lot from you all. Thanks a lot and I apologize for anything happened here from the bottom of my heart. Thank you all!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    V_S, I am not Hub. Pls do not leave as you have many friends, fans and others who think alike here.
    Yes, I do not agree with some of your views; that does not mean we cannot be friends or sit on the same table.

The rest, I will PM you.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by V_S View Post
    So all the very best to all of you and I had a very good time with all of you and I learned a lot from you all. Thanks a lot and I apologize for anything happened here from the bottom of my heart. Thank you all!
    Come on, V_S, ithukku poyee. Forget NOV, think about the rest of us. Don't do this, man.
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    Yes, I do not agree with some of your views; that does not mean we cannot be friends or sit on the same table.
    The rest, I will PM you.

V_S, Take it easy Boss. Hub kku puthusu pola neenga. TFilm section will be different from other sections.
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    Hub kku puthusu pola neenga.

This thread is V_Sji's kuththakai and he had long posts (perhaps among the longest ones in the hub, "articles" actually). He has his "fan club" in the IR forum!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine View Post

This thread is V_Sji's kuththakai and he had long posts (perhaps among the longest ones in the hub, "articles" actually). He has his "fan club" in the IR forum!

After seeing his reply to Maddy sometime back, I thought he is new to hub ... illiya
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    HCIRFs are the last ppl who should talk about transparency.

oru sample, when a teaser of NEPV was released (ennOdu vA vA), look at my reaction:
    Even a few seconds of ABBA resemblance wasn't left free

nAngaLlAm nErmaikkuppEr peRRavunga sir

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by V_S View Post
    I certainly cannot take it
    thEngAi to Rajini : ennayyA neer Nehru mAthiri, summa posukku posukkunnu kObappattukkittu!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine View Post

oru sample, when a teaser of NEPV was released (ennOdu vA vA), look at my reaction:
    Even a few seconds of ABBA resemblance wasn't left free

nAngaLlAm nErmaikkuppEr peRRavunga sir
    I too posted about Ballelakka resemblance. App, nErmayin maru uruvam naam(IR fans) enbathai prove pannura pala posts ithe Hubla ippavum irukku!
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    V_S, Saar please come back and this time stop discussing with NOV on this subject. Worthless, really!

Page 51 of 83 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast