Page 58 of 91 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: || Raavan(an) | Mani Ratnam | Vikram | Abhishek Bachchan ||

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    In fact, I am now used to Anuradha's song.. Kovappadra alavukku avanga mosamaa paadalaingradhu en karuthu.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar
    In fact, I am now used to Anuradha's song.. Kovappadra alavukku avanga mosamaa paadalaingradhu en karuthu.
    Antha maari voice thevangarathu nala thaan avangala paada vachangangarathu en karuthu

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen
    Quote Originally Posted by Guess_Me
    Anuradha ruined Kattu Sirikki

Why didn't ARR use Madhushree or Shreya?
    ITs very unfair to blame Anuradha..why cant ARR take the blame Im sure he wanted her to sing in that way...SAd to see some ppl passing negative comments about her... have you guys forgotten her ishq bina from taal?marakamudiyuma?
    It is true, some are very defensive of AR. We can love his music, we can be fans, but that doesn't mean we have to be delusional. He has done so much good work, but that doesn't mean he is immune to criticism.

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark my words, the forthcoming films, "Raktha Charitha" and "Rajneethi" are gonna overthrow RAAVAN the very first days of its release. The promos of the aforementioned films are FANTABULOUS and are miles ahead of latter's trailer/teaser...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunai
    Mark my words, the forthcoming films, "Raktha Charitha" and "Rajneethi" are gonna overthrow RAAVAN the very first days of its release. The promos of the aforementioned films are FANTABULOUS and are miles ahead of latter's trailer/teaser...
    Promos lam Mani/Rehman/Aish kitta nerunga mudiyaathu. Ithula oruthar irunthavae padathuku kootam varum moonu peru na paathukonga.

What's so special you found in Raktha Charitha trailer? Barath Banth remake oda trailer maari irruku.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber sathya_1979's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thunai, neenga unga karutha solreengalaa yosikkireengalaa?
    Damager - 30 roovaa da, 30 roovaa kuduththa 3 naaL kaNNu muzhichchu vElai senju 30 pakkam OttuvaNdaa!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber sathya_1979's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marked, next negative post please! Difficult to keep count of the number of uyandha uLLangaL wishing for this movie to be flop
    Damager - 30 roovaa da, 30 roovaa kuduththa 3 naaL kaNNu muzhichchu vElai senju 30 pakkam OttuvaNdaa!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry bro can't resist.

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys, please allow the review from our fellow fans.A.Anand, let shocker post his view about songs. force pannathenga ethaium...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar
    Antha maari voice thevangarathu nala thaan avangala paada vachangangarathu en karuthu
    Appadi irunthum avanga paadurathu nallA illaengrathu en karuthu It's obvious that ARR wanted to have a Rekha Bhardwaj-like singer for Tamil too, andha vagaila avanga voice thaan porutham, but still her singing is a bit Would prefer Ranjha ranjha anyday, padathula paarthA it might give a different feel perhaps. IMO Thok de killi and ranjha ranjha beat its Tamil counterparts.

About RC and Rajneeti? (I tried to control...) No comments...

Page 58 of 91 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast