Page 314 of 332 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3318

Thread: Ilayathalapathy Vijay & A.R Muragadoss' Thuppakki

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thuppakki's opening was only due to Vijay's crowd pulling power and brand ARM. Even if the music was by a third tier MD and had a newcomer heroine, the movie would've got the same response.

If people still believe that Kajal and HJ also were the reasons behind the film's opening, then I would only request them to add blocks for Sathyan,Jayaram and Jamwal. Poor things. Why shud they be left behind?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Thuppakki's opening was only due to Vijay's crowd pulling power and brand ARM. Even if the music was by a third tier MD and had a newcomer heroine, the movie would've got the same response.

If people still believe that Kajal and HJ also were the reasons behind the film's opening, then I would only request them to add blocks for Sathyan,Jayaram and Jamwal. Poor things. Why shud they be left behind?

And I really appreciate you for posting this in this thread rather than in the VR thread.....It will again lead to Star vs Star discussions without any purpose in a thread that seemed full of knowledgeable discussions (atleast upto now) that was dissecting VR scene by scene and coming up with interesting theories ..... I am also one among many who enjoyed VR and is happy about it's phenomenal success.... I hope these type of silly comparisons stop at the earliest

Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I felt the same when I looked at it but said to myself someone's weird interpretation is not gonna change the FACT.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah. I didn't want to spoil the flow of discussions in that thread. Hence posted my opinion here.

It was quite similar to someone's theory that Jiiva and Srikanth too were the reasons for Nanban's opening. Eppadithaan yosikkaraaingalo?

Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was quite similar to someone's theory that Jiiva and Srikanth too were the reasons for Nanban's opening. Eppadithaan yosikkaraaingalo?
    LOL. Really these kind of statements are Stress Busters .

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naalaiku amala paul-um baangalae !!!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

ada kadavuley.. ithu theriyaama producer, HJ/Kajal-kkellaam kodi kanakkula salary koduthuttaaru.. paavam.. appaavi manushan..
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anban View Post
    ada kadavuley.. ithu theriyaama producer, HJ/Kajal-kkellaam kodi kanakkula salary koduthuttaaru.. paavam.. appaavi manushan..

Ethukunga ippo intha sandai ellam...... Kamal sir is a legend nu ellarukkum theriyum..... apparom still y u pple want to undermine the importance of Vijay in Thuppakki's succes..... Seri ok...If ur argument holds true will u pls be generous enough to accept that Dasavatharam was a BB not only due to Kamal's 10 Avataars but also because ......

1) Asin
    2)K.S.Ravikumar

and most importantly that most crucial devotional song of Mallika Sherawat.....

Post Thanks / Like
    HJ is the aasthana MD of ARM. So what's the surprise in he being a part of the film? On par with 7A, Vela got a great opening. This with a mediocre director,MD. Now who would you attribute that to?

Sometimes chart buster songs bring ppl to the theatre. Eg: Kumki,NEP and Kadal. Inga adhuvum illa. Vijay paadunadhala google mattum hit aachu.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like