Thread: IlayaRaja's New Albums 2013-15 - Mahendran film/Thaarai thappattai/Mythri

Threaded View

Senior Member Veteran Hubber V_S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Suresh ji, Bala, Plum, skr and everyone for all your wonderful appreciations. I don't know if I deserve all this, but thanks for giving me opportunity to write in this forum.

As Plum mentioned, Suresh ji is the main reason for every Maestro's new albums getting its due recognition, it deserves, with his detailed reviews and analysis. Suresh ji is also responsible to substantiate that Raja does not only belong to 80's and does not only belong to TN. Hats off!

Yes, a huge round of applause for app_engine for taking the SPB-IR thread by storm. I have never seen such dedication and sincerity. Truly a great IR fan.

Yes, KV, Suresh ji, Querida really brought out some rare gems, otherwise we would not have known them at all.

I also have one kind request to all our friends. I only saw a glimpse of some excellent writing and analysis in jaiganes, Plum, Bala, grouch, KV, Vel, raagas, skr, thumburu, irir123, Querida, Sunil, Aravind, Hulkster and many friends in this IR forum. I know many senior hubbers might have already contributed which I need to search those treasures, still I would like them to contribute more whenever they have time (too greedy, I know ) for our dearest Maestro again.

2011 has been a great year for music and Suresh ji excellently summed it up. 2012 should be terrific as well, starting with 'Dhoni'. Happy New Year to you all!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement