Page 20 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword View Post
    is anyone really looking forward to this movie..
    though its a shankar movie there is zero expectation from my side....
    ARR is there to fulfill ur expectation...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    aamaa illa...
    adikkadi marandhurudhu....

btw, unga palaya hubname enna?
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vikram has lost substantial weight for Shankar's "I" in which he has three different looks and even fell ill a couple of times while preparing himself for the role. Vikram has been on a gruelling diet to get into physical shape for "I".

"I've actually fallen ill a couple of times. 'I' is a do-or-die effort for me," said the actor who was also seen in Hindi films "Raavan" and "David".
    "Yes, I am trying different looks. There are a lots of prosthetics involved. But more than external props, I'm actually changing my physical look in 'I'. I am changing my physique for the role. I have to lose and put on weight for the role, all in one film," he added.

The film has the kind of special effects and prosthetics that one has come to associate with director Shankar's cinema, be it "Indian" (dubbed into Hindi as "Hindustani") or "Anniyan" ("Aparichit" in Hindi).
    Confirming the same, Vikram said: "In terms of special effects, it'd be like my earlier film 'Aparichit' with Shankar. The special effects would be 10 times more advanced. It's very hard work. It's a tough role."

Shankar's "I" would also be released in Hindi. "It has to be. It's a very expensive film. And I don't think any other actor would ever want to attempt what I've done in 'I'," said Vikram.

The actor said his toughest role so far has been in Bejoy Nambiar's "David".
    "I had to be very normal and yet not be myself. When my wife saw 'David', she told me this was the most difficult character I've ever played. The challenge was to look drunk and to look lovelorn. Both are a a high of different kinds...."
    About "David", Vikram says his character was "lovely" and "endearing". "Unfortunately, a portion of my character's back-story in animation was removed. That would have given a very cartoonish comic book feel to my character. You get to see some of that in the Tamil version. But I am very happy with my part in the film. I had such wonderful co-stars... Ruby Chakravarti, Saurabh Shukla, Isha Shravani, Tabu. I had a wonderful time shooting with Bejoy Nambiar."
    Vikram also spoke his Hindi dialogues for the first time. "I had someone help me with the Hindi dialogues." Thanks to repeated telecast of "Aparichit", Vikram has become a familiar face in northern India.
    "At any given time it is on one television channel or another. I am currently shooting in Jodhpur and you won't believe this. Little kids recognise me as the guy in 'Aparichit'. And since I've lost substantial weight right now for Shankar's 'I', they're asking, 'What happened to you?' But I am doing it very carefully, no steroids or other substance to mould my physique."-times of INDIA

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    inthaalukku ithey velaya pochu odamba irakkuraen eetharaen paarthiya...ithu ket up change oovooru padathukkum olaga aathisayam rangekku peelu viduvathu..
    after anniyan almost 8 years no hits...vaaya kammi pannanum

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Parthyy View Post
    after anniyan almost 8 years no hits...vaaya kammi pannanum
    avarum ena thaan seivaaru..paavam..successful directors lik mani,lingusaamy direction'la hit kodukka mudiyala..lets c wt wil happen for I ....

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Engine View Post
    avarum ena thaan seivaaru..paavam..successful directors lik mani,lingusaamy direction'la hit kodukka mudiyala..lets c wt wil happen for I ....
    Engine, Deivam hit dhana!!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Engine View Post
    வசூல் எனப் பார்த்தால் இந்த இரு வார்த்தைகள் முரணாக இருக்கிறதே!
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    வசூல் எனப் பார்த்தால் இந்த இரு வார்த்தைகள் முரணாக இருக்கிறதே!
    except AE,raavan nd latest kadal...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    after the terrorism trilogy in 90s, he made a simple, beautiful Alaipuathey - i know its widely panned in HUB but to me its a cult classic.......i hope mani makes another one like that......
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    maddy, maddy, oh oh , maddy ..
    this man is on fire !!
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..