View Poll Results: Your most favourite song in the album is..?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ennodu vA vA endRu solla mAttEn

34 47.22%
  • sAindhu sAindhu nee pArkum pOdhu adadA

30 41.67%
  • kAtRai konjam niRkach chonnEn

34 47.22%
  • vAnam mella keezhiRangi maNNil vandhu aadudhE

33 45.83%
  • muthal muRai pArtha nyAbagam

43 59.72%
  • satRu munbu pArtha mEgam mARi pOga

38 52.78%
  • pudikkala mAmu padikkaRa college

21 29.17%
  • peNgaL endRAl poiyyA poi dhAnA

21 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 211 of 247 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2469

Thread: Neethane En Ponvasantham | Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu | Assi Nabbe Poorey Sau

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes, yes. indha projectai konjam expand paNNinA seththa thEvala. (Just use existing melodies and expand them into symphony). idhai seyya vazhi seyya endha kombanukku thembiriukku?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Plum View Post
    endha kombanukku thembiriukku?
    May be Gautam...avaraiththAN ippOthaikku nambaNum

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    And did anyone notice the original sainthu sainthu tune in IR's voice? Much faster than the final tune!

Post Thanks / Like
    ada ponga saar - indha padam flop AnA pOdhum. All the clout Gautam has w.r.t employing IR will vanish. Someone was asking if Gautam can get IR for his movie, why cannot Kamal? The point is Kamal has already done that, and although Viru was a decent success, the Hey Ram debacle looms large. The Symphonic excesses(from money bags POV) in that film is enough to make any producer wary of Kamal-IR combination.

indha padam mattum flop(or even average) Agattum - Gautamukkum adhE gadhi (adhOgadhi) dhAn. He has to run back to Kaaris to recoup his position.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber kid-glove's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am I right in thinking that only IR gives a true 'concert' experience among all active composers today.

Have discussed this before with Sureshs65 and recently on the passing with Rajasaranam in Twitter. If Organic composition dies and those artists who played in the orchestra, each one of them, turning obsolete replaced by plugin tools and play toys to make music, it just saddens one.

Later part of KV's post is so so true..

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...l=1#post953460
    ...an artist without an art.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was blown away by the orchestra and it was an absolute treat to watch their expression of joy while playing the notes. They obviously seemed very proud to be playing such intense, intricate and varied compositions of Raaja.

I was so looking forward to Ramya performing the "Satru munbu" number (my favorite in the album) live, and I must say I was a bit disappointed. She had great difficulty reaching the high notes in the live show, which sounded so effortless in the recorded album. The overall energy was also missing in this live version, but other than that no complaints.

Jeeva calling Goutam as 'bro' so frequently was unintentionally very funny. Naani came across as genuine. It was also interesting to note that Goutam completely depended on Nani's knowledge of Telugu cinema in picking the relevant IR songs! (I wonder why they picked the opening lines of a Ninne Pelladata number, which was composed by Sandeep Chowta and not IR)?

Every concert has a low moment, and in this concert (not surprisingly IMO) it was Yuvan's rendition of "peNgaL endRAl poiyyA" number. Even a bathroom singer would have sung it better. I don't understand how such mediocre singing could be tolerated in a programme of this nature? Completely off-key, no ability to carry a tune, no proper pronunciation.. the list is endless. Are talented singers no longer a necessity for great composers and film makers and (listeners)?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber baroque's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by baroque; 16th September 2012 at 11:40 PM.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    yov yuvan singing pudikkalainna kaatha pothikkongayya ellorum. Sainthu Sainthu was great to listen on live

BTW I missed the show on TV and hoping that Jaya TV will retelecast or youtubeee saranam

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kameshratnam View Post
    I don't feel shameless to say that I cried at 0:47...!