Thread: Shocking things happening at TFI

Threaded View

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiVijay View Post
    How do you see Rajini's Influence in this context, as your college days were in Rajini's Solid Growth period
    This is a very good subject to discuss about. Rajni became popular during my school and college days. Kamal during those days had following among the youth in the cities, whereas Rajni had fans mostly from the rural men and most importantly children fans. I have seen kids trying to imitate Rajni and also try to smoke secretly. This could be because of the influence of their heroes behaviour onscreen. Today it is the drinking scenes that is used to pull the youth to the movies. Probably it was heroes smoking styles and fighting styles that bought people(especially young and very young ones) to watch the movies during those days . With the advent of TV many older generation people stopped going to the theaters to watch movies. So it was the children and the younger generations who went to the theaters and whatever attracts them was used to pull them. This is my opinion on this matter.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement