Page 72 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: IlayaRaja's New Albums 2013-15 - Mahendran film/Thaarai thappattai/Mythri

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isaifan View Post
    Watched Gundello Godari (Telugu) and liked the movie. While 2-4 songs of IR have been liked by fans (in general, in Telugu), it is IR's apt BGM right from the first scene that holds your attention, creating the right impact to the on-screen happenings and elevating the viewing experience. Be it the marriage scene, Taapsee's scenes or the fights, I loved the BGMs.
    There are atleast two scenes in the 2nd half where the BGM simply heightens their impact.
    Isaifan - You forgot to mention the haunting BGM at the fag end of the movie. The solo guitar followed by Haunting chorus brings the essence of the complete climax - Relief after coming out from jaws of death, calmness after storm, joy in uniting, throwing the past into the river, etc.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber MumbaiRamki's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by krish244 View Post
    Interesting to note that songs as well are getting done in Hungary! Eager for release of audio.

thanks,

Krishnan
    Is this movie's song that IR played during BE with maestro ? It was (supposed to be ) sung by Yuvan .

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber MumbaiRamki's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MumbaiRamki View Post
    Is this movie's song that IR played during BE with maestro ? It was (supposed to be ) sung by Yuvan .
    Im referring to this song

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    raaga_kann,

Well said - "The solo guitar followed by Haunting chorus brings the essence of the complete climax - Relief after coming out from jaws of death, calmness after storm....".
    IMHO, I feel TelFM listeners have lost the tolerance to listen to and appreciate such (climax) music. Was not sure how it will be received in TFM.

Also, many in Telugu like the 1st half more than the 2nd half. But, I liked the 2nd half more than the 1st half. Liked the locations and the way the story was told..was very satisfied seeing it in Telugu after a looooong time. Again, probably the only movie in a long time where both heroines wear half-sarees only The direction, art and camera work (debutant) and acting by the lead pairs (Adhi, Lakshmi, Taapsee, Sundeep) were impressive. After a long time, I like the way 2 songs were picturized (neatly!) in a Telugu movie - Nannu Neetho Ninnu Naatho and Ekkadundhi Naa Kodi (my favourite) - just what was needed. Needless to say, the BGM heightens the impact of the scenes in many places..especially, the killer BGM scene

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    This Maranthen Mannithen movie review at galatta.com pretty much reflects my thoughts: http://www.galatta.com/tamil/reviews...hen/829676475/

"One should say Adhi has literally carried the movie on his shoulders! Lakshmi Manchu's portrayal of the simple village girl Chitra, definitely needs a special mention! Her nonchalant acting is too good! Taapsee sizzles in her role as the naughty Sarala, and effects a sensual portrayal! Sundeep Kishan, though not too convincing as a rural lad, has given a commendable performance! Ravi Babu, Praveen and Dhanraj have played their roles to perfection!

Director Kumar Nagendra has taken a very touching storyline, with the 1980's Godavari Floods as the backdrop, and woven Maranthen Mannithen against it! Though the movie doesn't have comedy in it, the screenplay has been well handled to keep it interesting! The 80's feel has been recreated so wonderfully well not just in visuals, but also in the slang and choice of words! Maestro Ilaiyaraaja's music is heart-warming, and gives a major boost to the movie! The Computer Graphics depicting the rainfall and the floods have been wonderfully created! They create a visual splendour, on screen! The cinematography needs a special mention, and editing is perfect too! The art department, has proven to be a valuable asset to this movie!

Maranthen Mannithen, produced by Lakshmi Manchu, has lived up to its expectations, and touches people's hearts!"

Rediff review here: http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/...n/20130322.htm

"Though the movie is average, music by Maestro Ilayaraja, the cinematography by M R Palanikumaar, and the CGI-aided visual effects should definitely not be missed. A must-watch."

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great news - Nilachoru audio release today

Junior Member Devoted Hubber rajaramsgi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kr View Post
    Great news - Nilachoru audio release today

Can't find chithiraiyil nilachoru audio anywhere.. Raja sir's Sree Ramana Aaram is available with flipcart

http://www.flipkart.com/sree-ramana-...ADGPP7BZV63YDF

Senior Member Veteran Hubber baroque's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    From Ilaiyaragam - Facebook,
    I found a post
    'Nila Soru Original Audio CD will be available in Staar Traack Musicals, Coimbatore from tomorrow i.e. 8/5/2013. Contact Mr.Hakeem 9345580770 for your orders. Outstation orders are processed thro courier'

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is really strange that it has been really quiet since the audio launch function of Nilachoru regarding wither the availability and/or reviews of the album. I have been checking itunes everyday hoping to find it listed. if anyone has any information on the delay as to why it is not broadly available and when it is likely, pls. let me know.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber rajaramsgi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kr View Post
    It is really strange that it has been really quiet since the audio launch function of Nilachoru regarding wither the availability and/or reviews of the album. I have been checking itunes everyday hoping to find it listed. if anyone has any information on the delay as to why it is not broadly available and when it is likely, pls. let me know.
    அப்பறம் ஏன் ஆடியோ ரிலீசை இவ்வளவு அவசரமாக வைத்தார்கள் என்று தெரியவில்லை. இத்தனை வருடங்கள் திரைத்துறையில் இருந்து என்ன பயன்? நமக்கு பாடல்களை கேட்கும் அவரசம் என்பது ஒரு புறம் இருந்தாலும், ராஜா சாருக்கென்று இப்படி எல்லாம் ஆட்கள் வந்து மாட்டுகிறார்கள் என்று நினைக்கும் போது வருத்தமாக இருக்கிறது. இதெல்லாம் நல்ல அறிகுறியாக இல்லை. இவங்க ஆர்வ கோளாறுக்கு ராஜா சார் கூப்பிட்ட இடத்துகேல்லாம் போயிட்டு வந்துட்டு இருக்கார்.

Page 72 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast