Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vidyasagar's Aathi released!!!!

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try listening to the lyrics of the song played in trailer and you would know its specially made just for the trailer.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber july's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by july
    Did anyone watch aathi trailer (more look like film priview or making) .. there are one usual vijay dapankuthu intro song played along with that trailer..
    and that song not included with released audio ...
    seeems like there are glitch in Aathi audio...
    1st ..Olli Olli Idupae not in some cd , same go for > Eruvar Vazhum
    2nd.. There is Vijay intro song played in trailer..but missing in cd...

any comment on this ??
    `Aathi` trailer premiered
    By Moviebuzz
    Wednesday, 04 January , 2006, 10:32
    Vijay and his dad S.A.Chandrasekhara the producer of Aathi held a grand premiere of the trailer of their film produced under their home banner ‘Sooriyan Arts’ at Green Park hotel, Chennai on Tuesday (Jan 3) evening at 7 pm.

Vijay has gone savvy and high-tech with two trailers. The first trailer is “Aathi-Making Promo” of 2 minutes and 45 seconds and “Aathi- theatre trailer” of 3 minutes and 55 seconds. Both the promos have been slickly cut by Digital Magic and they have been able to give the feel of a racy action packed Vijay entertainer. The “Aathi-Making Promo” is cut very slickly and shows how the film was made in some exotic locations with all modern gadgets.

For the theatre trailer, Vijay had insisted on an additional voice over Aathi title song which is not there in the audio to give it a typical Vijay mass look. Said Vijay: “In Tirupachi there was “Kumbida Pona Deivam…” and in Sivakasi, it was “Vada Vada..Thozha…” as my introductory song. In Aathi there is no such song as the subject is the king. So in the trailer we created a special mass effect song which will not be there in the film”.

The audio of Aathi is already a hit especially the melody “Olli olli iduppae..Odiyanam ethukku.. Otha viral mothiram podumadi athukku….”, sung by Karthik and Anuradha Sriram picturised on Vijay and Trisha in Switzerland (see pic). According to producer S.A.Chandrsekhara, “Aathi is a different Vijay film which does not have the usual Vijay mass elements. Here the story is the real hero of the film. Director Ramana has done a film with Tamil nativity”.

=========
    answer for my own question
    ===

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    indiaglitz has video promoting the movies with highest expectation in pongal, have patience and watch it!!!!
    God bless all

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vidyasagar needs to do more low profile albums and not mass masala numbers where he gets repetitive. Thendral ennum from PasakiLigaL on Sun TV's Pongal new songs programme caught me by surprise. The movie is most probably a dud. But the song(which if the lyrics are any indication is set in a rare melakartha raga NaasikabhushaNi, which is to be verified) sung by Madhu Balakrishnan is a wonderful light classical, an almost extint genre in TFM right now. Rendered quite well by MadhuB. Check it out here
    http://www.tamilsongs.net/page/build...gal/index.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Vijayr,
    VS used Nasikabhushani recently in Ji (Ding dong song). Pasakkiligal song was a sweet surprise to me too.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Temple City : Madurai / Capital city : New Delhi
    Post Thanks / Like
    paasakiligal song and some songs from paramasivam were good. but at the same time, i have to admit that 'eppo, ippo' kettavudanae ennai konjam aattam poada vaithathu enbathum unmai thaan. ( appadi podu rangeil)

Post Thanks / Like
    crvenky, Ding Dong isnt NaasikabhushaNi, I can vouch for it.I think you have got it mixed up with some other scale probably. As far as I know this is the first song in TFM in NaasikabhushaNi(assuming it is fully verified). I wonder why apart from VS, no one consistently uses MadhuB.

yvsmani, unfortunately the likes of "olli olli udambe" will probably get more TV time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123