Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Vettaiyadu Vilaiyadu

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why are you even talking?
    you still make no sense.
    The options arent the same like they were during anniyan and chandramuhki time.i wonder why u keep talking nonsense?more baseless comments by you.still i dont know why u bring HJ and ARR in becuz i havent mentioned either yet.

I said VV will give shivaji a run for its money.which means itll give it stiff competition.didnt make a comment about which one will do better than the other.

now my question to you.why are u even talking?u make comments without a base consistently.why dont u try reading the posts before replying instead of just rambling?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you think, you are only one who knows how to SWEAR in the HUB???

Why are you even talking?
    Should I get your approval to post anything in YOUR thread

Dont you get on in my nerve!

i dont know why u bring HJ and ARR in becuz i havent mentioned either yet.
    You should have kept away from SHIVAJI, at the FIRST place!

why did you bring up SHIVAJI here ???

ANSWER that first and then I will answer your question!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    well seeing how i havent used any swear words dont know what ur gettin at.

if these are how all ur replies are,i do think you should get my approval before u waste space on this forum.let me help, dont post.

why should i have kept away from sivaji?my post said i believe VV will give sivaji a run for its money.ur bs post brining in HJ & ARR said that i thought VV would out do sivaji due to HJ.thats ludacris becuz i never said that nor did i say sivaji would lose to VV.

so once again i ask you where did u come up with this bs?becuz for the past 2 pages u havent been able to back up anything.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yo guys....cool it!!! stranger, people nowdays tend to predict on movie base on some factors,as for slperson1,i dunno which, but me seeing it here,he is supporting the movie after watching the trailor of VV,that is fine,but ur comparing it with a movie [shivaji] which u havent seen a single second of its trailor or any part of its movie,all we have now is that 2 poster !!! and yet he brings shivaji in...its like that 2 poster is giving big impact to its competitors :P ..so i say WHEN shivaji arrives,it would push VV in the drain... JK! oh well, lets wish VV a good collection and shivaji a good collection too!!
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dinesh ...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well said Dinesh....

_________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, I think it is a challenge for both Gautam Menon and Shankar. And for both KH and Rajnikanth as well, as they just met each other very recently.

However, "literally" Dinesh may be right. By the time Shavji hits the silver screen VV would have crossed 100 days and the fate of it would have been decided.

At least for me, it is not easy to predict "outcome" of a movie from the trailers for sure!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stranger
    Honestly, I think it is a challenge for both Gautam Menon and Shankar. And for both KH and Rajnikanth as well, as they just met each other very recently.

However, "literally" Dinesh may be right. By the time Shavji hits the silver screen VV would have crossed 100 days and the fate of it would have been decided.

At least for me, it is not easy to predict "outcome" of a movie from the trailers for sure!

well lets see....
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Audio Release on Feb 17th !

Post Thanks / Like

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast