Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussions on R.Madhavan Pt 4

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Srinivasan View Post
    Even the hindi film industry to which Madhavan's been giving a lot of patronage for the past many years has not utilised his potential completely. Its always so difficult to take the middle road isn't it. You end up niether here nor there. However I feel its not yet time to throw in the towel. The guy is just too good to be ignored.
    His choice of movies went wrong there too. After doing supporting roles in huge hits like RDB, Guru, 3 Idiots, he had one hit (as a solo hero) Tanu Weds Manu followed by two big flops - Jodi Breakers and Teen Patti.
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    His choice of movies went wrong there too. After doing supporting roles in huge hits like RDB, Guru, 3 Idiots, he had one hit (as a solo hero) Tanu Weds Manu followed by two big flops - Jodi Breakers and Teen Patti.
    Wonder if he was given any other choices . Guess the only person who can answer that question is Madhavan himself. Hoping the guy picks himself up. All boils down to him realising his own potential.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Srinivasan View Post
    Wonder if he was given any other choices . Guess the only person who can answer that question is Madhavan himself. Hoping the guy picks himself up. All boils down to him realising his own potential.
    He was even supposed to play the lead in 'Ramanujam'. Remember reading it somewhere long back. Don't know what happened later but he was replaced by Gemini's grandson.
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for keeping the thread up guys. He determines his own voyage to the future. Not sure what these times have for talents of his age (going through similar predicament myself)...but there have always been lots of hope. There are various shadows he has to escape from...he did that with Thambi, my favourite amongst his outputs, and he needs to keep surprising us. I am a NT fan first, followed by loyalty to Kamal and Rajini, and posting to this....why...who knows...ada pOnggappA..
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    Welcome back Groucho...

As of now Maddy is not doing any tamil films I think...
    Sad brother, sad. How am I to introduce him to junior.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword View Post
    i think u shd talk him over a drink and make him realise his worth...
    atleast he can start acting in tv serials like his earlier days...
    Hallo, he doesn't drink, plus I have stopped too (occasional compelling of a sip or two will not be taken into account).
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    drink nu na... tea, coffee, fruit juice (without sugar) ipadi kooda irukkalamae boss
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by groucho070 View Post
    Thanks for keeping the thread up guys. He determines his own voyage to the future. Not sure what these times have for talents of his age (going through similar predicament myself)...but there have always been lots of hope. There are various shadows he has to escape from...he did that with Thambi, my favourite amongst his outputs, and he needs to keep surprising us. I am a NT fan first, followed by loyalty to Kamal and Rajini, and posting to this....why...who knows...ada pOnggappA..
    Thambi's my favourite Madhavan performance too. I was so overwhelmed watching it that I went to the movie thrice each time with a different family member.
    ― Albert Einstein

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bad scenario s tat Maddy s nw become another abbas in TFI.. most underrated actor ever((

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    abbas is not an actor at all.. he is just a charming guy with good looks..........
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Madhavan after Kaaviya Thalaivan
    May 02, 2014
    Following Vaayai Moodi Pesavum, YNot Studios is currently producing Siddharth, Prithviraj starrer Kaaviya Thalaivan.

Directed by Vasantha Balan, this film is a period musical on stage artistes. Vedhika and Anaika Soti will also be seen in other critical roles. AR Rahman is composing the music and Nirav Shah is doing the cinematography.

Meanwhile the producers have also taken up another exciting project apparently. YNot Studios will produce, ‘Drohi’ fame director Sudha K Prasad’s next film that will have Madhavan in the lead. The Alaipayuthe star will don a role of a boxer, we hear.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-...t-studios.html
    ― Albert Einstein

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast