Thread: Ilaiyaraja's New Albums 2016-18, News and Titbits

Threaded View

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ilayathasan View Post
    Still I don't know wether you accept that Sir has apologised or not, if you have there is know apology from you as person except high morals from others.I hope at least you would accept that he put his hand up. How come you haven't said anything about behaviours of geniuses. Don't you accept Raja sir one?
    I have accepted him as a music genius. Period.
    With a gross mistake, I would have done more than a hand gesture.

Quote Originally Posted by ilayathasan View Post
    How come you haven't said anything about behaviours of geniuses. Don't you accept Raja sir one? Compare are to almost all of them he has conducted him self pristine.
    Venki forget about we are getting hard skin, imagine how hard would have been for him. Filthy industry he's been in , all the selfish people, peoples who used him, the ones stabbed him in the back, the ones who portrait them as talented as him...., unimaginable . Sorry Dochu only thing I don't understand is.. you are expecting to be like us.
    And your comments about his repeated mistake .. you think it's all his fault? Even if it's me ( kadaiyen compare to the Ghani) would have reacted really bad.
    He is musical saint not spiritual saint., that's where you are probably confused..
    Who would think this is a utopian world? Its mostly Dog eat dog world. How can one justify their own bad behaviour because they were treated bad once by others? If everybody follows that principle, then good things will cease to exist.

I would NOT definetely call anyone a saint. I am yet to come across a saint. He has portrayed him to be more spiritually inclined, hence public's expectations for him to stand above the rest is quite ginormous. And erractic actions undermines the credibility.

Look at the video clip of famous bleep song controversy.
    I am not justifying the reporter's action. It was an inappropriate question at an inappropriate time. However, he did not ask IR how to treat perivascular disease with latest drug. It was well within the realms of his territory (cine music). Maybe the common expectation would be to answer with a simple, 'no comment' or 'inappropriate question'. Instead IR, questioned the reporter.....

"Unaku modhalla enkitta pesa thagudhi iruka nu...."

I got confused. Now what qualifications does a reporter need to ask celebrities?

Anyway, I shall stop my arguments with this because.......majority of public doesn't accept it. It was quite evident from the media reports.
    Last edited by dochu; 12th October 2016 at 10:45 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement