Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the cause of failure

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsrajan
    why the film 'ji' flopped?
    Slow SCreenplay... made it look like documentary ... othwerwise in every aspect the movie was

Took a great opening but dint sustain

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there anything wrong in any of those
    1 'Ngnaa' nu thaane sollraaru sh!t nu sollalayey
    2 Tounge in his cheek thaane,not on heroines'.There are many ppl who do like those mannerisms(add me 4 1)
    3 and 4
    5 Except a handfull almost all films releasing today have kutthatams .Vijay was the pioneer though I agree.And havent u seen a Vijay film without kutthattam Aada mudiyuthu,aadraaru
    Vijay will def have suited that AE surya role and the movie wudve been much more successful I havent seen any ofhis contemporaries playing a college student with as much grace and elan .Hes done that in abt 75% of his movies.And Vijay as a student activist leader wudve found much more acceptance.
    Extracting the right expressions in the more serious scenes is no big deal for a Mani Rathnam
    And brand Vijay wudve given the film much much more reach and acceptance especially among the blue collar lot (with songs like Jana Gana Mana being converted into time for coconut breaking,aarthi edutthufying,cracker bursting etc.)
    I agree he isnt suitable for complex get-up changes as his physique /looks doesnt support the same.But playing a normal human as a human ,he can do it as well as any1

Quote Originally Posted by thimuru
    Quote Originally Posted by girishk14
    btw, vj could never hav done surya's role! vj cant do that kinda different roles! Ajith surely can. But anyway, surya perfectly fitted that role in Ayutha ezuthu
    1 vijay will put "ngnaa" in dialogues

2 he will put tongue in cheek(stylam)

3 wont coorect his hair style

4 wont shave his beard completely

5 will ask for a kuthaatam

Senior Member Devoted Hubber girishk14's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why did Aran flop ?? i thought it would be a hit because it had a new military story with Jeeva and a top malyalam star(mohanlal) in the lead. Furthermore, it did not have much competition during release
    Yetho Ninaikirean song from Thalainagaram is number 1 in Singapore this year

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Surya's role was superb in AE and his acting was also good, not to mention a couple of striking dialogues written for that role [one about love/harmones and the other about s/w engineers]...

Post Thanks / Like
    Girish was saying in AJITH thread that he liked E , Pattiyal , Dishoom, Ram for the unique story n said JI had some flaws. JI had flaws ok... but i have to comment upon his logic of judging movies.

He says Pattiyal has different story.

Have u ever seen THALAPATHY or PITHAMAGAN?

Dishoom.... well i dint see that movie so cant comment.

U were talking about logic for AJith going to jail after the riot in JI... how about Bharath n Arya killing everyone like stealing a candy n escaping from police? Still staying in the same house n locality.... now where did ur logic go?

E.... well brokers , market rate n stuff n all came in thta movie too ..where was ur moral fibre then

Catch u later in the night coz now im leaving

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by osama_sword
    Girish was saying in AJITH thread that he liked E , Pattiyal , Dishoom, Ram for the unique story n said JI had some flaws. JI had flaws ok... but i have to comment upon his logic of judging movies.

He says Pattiyal has different story.

Have u ever seen THALAPATHY or PITHAMAGAN?

Dishoom.... well i dint see that movie so cant comment.

U were talking about logic for AJith going to jail after the riot in JI... how about Bharath n Arya killing everyone like stealing a candy n escaping from police? Still staying in the same house n locality.... now where did ur logic go?

E.... well brokers , market rate n stuff n all came in thta mjoy the ovie too ..where was ur moral fibre then

Catch u later in the night coz now im leaving
    iF u wanna continue arguing, i am ready. But i think this is the wrong thread but i will post here itself. Yes Pattiyal had a different story and it was interesting. I have seen Pithamagan and i also appreciate Pithamagan a lot because if its new approach and surya's acting and comedy. Dishoom was a very good movie with good comedy from the short guy. In Dishoom, even a comedian like that short man made an impact on audience by showing the difficulties in the social world endured by a person of physical disability such as being short.

Arya and Bharath may have killed ppl and police didnt go after them but there could be many reasons behind that. The police may have been scared of them and the people who paid them to kill. That is not so bad.. But sending a new political winner to jail with hardly any evidence and without investigation is purely stupid. Anyway, we cant always look at logic as our duty is to enjoy the movie and not to talk logics about it. If we want to talk about logic, imagine the situation of Perarusu's movies.

And please stop mentioning that Broker thing in E. It basically showed more of Jeeva's slum behaviour and there was nothing wrong in that scene. If a 14yr old like me can take it in a mature aspect, why cant u adults do that? And just that one scene doesnt make the movie bad. Even if the whole hub turns against me in this topic, I can still defend myself :P

Senior Member Regular Hubber Rajkumar_mj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsrajan
    why the film 'ji' flopped?
    Rajan

Endha theatrela Partheenga neenga?

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Girish
    Chumma pinni pinni edukkuraan pa
    Reply panna mudiyaama niraya per escape aaagittaanunga
    Ivlo chinna vayasula evlo different intellectual tastes
    Unkita pesuratha nenachaaley rombo perumayaa irukku thambi
    Girish,nee vayasula 6'aa irukkalaam,but manasula 60
    Ilaya socrates girish vaazhga

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warden
    Girish
    is that sarcasm? btw, i am 14, not 6.

Senior Member Senior Hubber avven's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by girishk14
    Quote Originally Posted by Warden
    Girish
    is that sarcasm? btw, i am 14, not 6.

seems we have lots of buddies at the age of 14 in this hub....

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast