Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dharan's Latest Offering - Sivi - Very Good Songs

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aite... furst things furst.. a guy who runs a website for copy's is biased????? That should get ur credit(ibility) score way too high.....
    And please if you want to label me as something I would prefer as just a fan... If you can find that I failed to appreciate good around tfmpage.. I am more welcome and eager to discuss music with you ...

Back to the topic....
    Dharan for me is /always has been the guy to watch out for... not only unnai kandane.. but there are other songs in the movie as well which held my attention.. His packaging is something to watch out for...
    He is simply superb in this album... FYI .. the rap in the song is not new.. I never claimed so.. What I DID claim is the superb mix of a hip-hop somg with an underlying melody all through out the song... something.. Bluffmaster did...
    Yuvan ..tried ...but never was able to get a song as good as this...and a note on his remixes ..whether starting from asai nooru vagai... to recent.. he simply doesnt know how to remix a song...
    Another point i raised was ...TPM..SP... do u
    (I mean U as in someone who maintains a website on music) think that they were awe-dropping stuff??? ..Given a movie like SIVI..look at the output.... Just today I read from dinesh the joke of 2007... someone claimed Kreedom didnt have a song to match the calibre of Arabu Naade??!!!
    I would really really like to kno whats ur take ont hat ...My take is simple.. I will stand behind Dinesh ..take a joke book out of my pocket and keep laughing..

And look at the comments here... shades of this ..shades of that ..... My post is still due at Bheema's page...where I am gonna post Lettermann's top 10 funny things in asia since Bheema Release... You should take a look...I am saying HJ is the almighty.. when he does something nice ..the tfmpage is chup...that reminds me. have u guyz finished searching the world is "Un siripinil" has shades of anything.. becos of you havent found nything.. I hve to put that song alongside.. the best melodies this with "Ayyoyoo from PV" ...Katrin Mozhi from mOZHI.. UU from UU....
    The last refernce is just to tell the world where my taste buds lie....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    typo * I am not saying and will never say HJ is the almighty

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL

Senior Member Senior Hubber karthik_sa2's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey
    first of all i don understand what website u mean..

yes dharan might be a good md but this album is no way soemthing new or extraordinary as u all have hyped.. atleast according to me..
    does rap have a definite rule??melody and hip hop mixing ??shd it be only that way??? am sure many liked yuvan's kanda naal mudhal song.. since u didn like it don u think it is unfair to claim it as unsucessful??
    am again telling u the rap song in this album.. its the exact same style of yogi b.. any credit shd go to them..may be yuvan doesn want to try this cos he wants do somthing on his own...pls listen to yogi b u will know.. its the exact..

regd remix i don understand what yo mean by "does not know how to remix a song"" cos remixing itself is the worst thing to do according to yuvan fans also..still he goes with it and we simply ign0ore them, ejoy other songs in his album. but in a dharan thread bring about yuvan's negative point remix reflects ur negative light and simply shows u want to bring yuvan down and lift harris up.. never suceessful though...
    taste differs and opinion differs too. even i feel arabu naade something better than the songs in kireedom.. if u think u r gonna laugh at this keep laughing. we don care one iota on that cos we laugh at most of the harris songs.
    un siripinil along with ayyayo and kaatri mozhi.... i wonder u took this too from the joke book u have in ur pocket>> hilarious though!!!!
    BTW unsiripinil charanam is malargalzhe song from pudhukotai saravanan.. the charanam part. the pallavi part is ofcourse "spinning around" from kylie minogue.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber MrJudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    karthik,

Yuvan has worked already with Yogi B and natchathra in Chennai 28- world cup song. Also they have performed on stage in Vijay TV function with their popular 'madai thiranthu' remix song. So their style and this rap bit are not entirely new things to tfm.
    'யுவன் இன்றி ஓரணுவும் அசையாது!'

Senior Member Senior Hubber karthik_sa2's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    karthik,

Yuvan has worked already with Yogi B and natchathra in Chennai 28- world cup song. Also they have performed on stage in Vijay TV function with their popular 'madai thiranthu' remix song. So their style and this rap bit are entirely new things to tfm.
    oh tis is news to me...never noticed that... i like them too esp the lyrics.. kinda redifining tamil rap style.. "kadhal engae and siva siva " r my fav's.
    but its not nice too see md's adapting their style and not giving them credit.. see for eg in this thread everyone appreciating dharan.

Senior Member Regular Hubber july's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has Sivi given tamil cinema another A.R.Rahman?

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-mov...ic-review.html

i dunno how the heck they can come with such title.

*No offence at Sivi album or Dharan. Sivi is my Top favorite album now.
    ===

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    karthik,

Yuvan has worked already with Yogi B and natchathra in Chennai 28- world cup song. Also they have performed on stage in Vijay TV function with their popular 'madai thiranthu' remix song. So their style and this rap bit are not entirely new things to tfm.
    Bro, Its Dj Funky Sathiya (Singapore) not Yogi-B & Natchatra (Malaysia), YBN was planned innitialy to rap, but all change later... J.K Saravana from singapore co producer for Chennai 60028, invited Dj Funky Sathiya.
    So first song from YBN team in TFM is Oh Nenje (Sivi) Rap by Dr.Burn.
    2nd song would be from YSR soon, Dr.Burn rap along with Dhanush for untitled movie.
    ===

Senior Member Devoted Hubber coucou's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    imo, it's a good album and better than bheema and kireedom!!
    oh nenje (rap bit is very good, never heard before in tfm ) and mayavee are fabulous, rest are good
    the pleasant surprise is there aren't any kuthu songs!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by coucou
    imo, it's a good album and better than bheema and kireedom!!
    oh nenje (rap bit is very good, never heard before in tfm ) and mayavee are fabulous, rest are good
    the pleasant surprise is there aren't any kuthu songs!!
    Malaysian style Rap
    ===

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast