Page 38 of 87 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: || Azhagiya Tamizh Magan | Bharathan | Vijay ||

Post Thanks / Like
    a review from orkut

Ellappugazhum....

A master piece from ARR... like his voice a lot n the music is really rocking.... will be a good intro song n the best for Vijay.... ARR's voice is unmatched especially whn the song is about to end....

rating: 9.5/10

Ponmagal vandaal....

A brilliant remix from ARR.... i feel this is better than Thottal Poo malarum.... the rap was really nice.... overall the beats by ARR is nice n cant be matched with any other song... a real treat to hear...

Rating:10/10

Mee marilyn manroe...

A good song with western blend... lyrics are the highlight of this song... the locations must be an added advantage too....

Rating: 9/10

Valayapathi....

Looked very ordinary when the promo was heard... but was really brilliant to hear the full song... i had goose bumps whn i heard this song..... naresh iyer as usual has rocked.....

Rating: 9.5/10

Kelamal....

Well i was not happy with this song in the promo but now on repeated hearing i like it.... except the gals voice in the starting everything is fine.... i din like the voice whn she sings ketu rasitha padal... other than that i like the lyrics n the beats...

Rating: 8/10

Maduraiku....

A song that is totally away from usual ARR style.... but a good music n will surely be one of the chart busters.... many will start luving this song after the video is released.... am sure theatre will rock for this song....

rating: 9/10

Overall i wud rate the album 9.2/10.... a really convincing album it has all chances to be the top album of the year...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    Quote Originally Posted by stone cold
    looking for it in tamitorrent.... cant find it
    hehe
    search under music section
    found the torrent... but i think i hav to pay to register... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hehe

listen here

http://www.hummaa.com/albumpage.php?...ovies&md=24102

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stone cold
    che this site also blocked in office - office kku leave vidungappa

Post Thanks / Like
    looks like Ponmagal takes the cake!! ARR

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thineshan54321
    Quote Originally Posted by Guess_Me
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    back to the samples,all the tune was nice... but did anyone notice, there is shades of IR's number here allot .... like Madhuraike Pogathedi... sounds very very much like 1 old IR number...
    Bingo!!!

It's "Raja Kaiyye Vecha" from Kamal Hassan's Aboorva Sahodarangal. I noticed that from the very first sample from Airtel Hellotune. But still it is very much refreshing. You know, once in a while a go back to the 90s or even the 80s is just wonderful.
    I dont think its copied guys, just the feel. But I think with kaettu rasitha, ARR tried to have an old feel with female part (listen to the lyrics). Kaettu rasitha paaadal onrai, meendum indru GNABAGAM thoonda... He processed the voice in that way to make it sound like IR's melody too. Nevertheless, these songs r rocking my socks. Yes dinesh, Mudhalvan ARR is definitely back. Hope you are back with the original CD.
    even i hope the same with respect to the kelaamal song lady voice...
    its intentionally tuned that way...
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    the songs are rocking....
    man am in cloud 9 now...
    thanks for the humma link guys...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber thineshan54321's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword
    Quote Originally Posted by thineshan54321
    Quote Originally Posted by Guess_Me
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    back to the samples,all the tune was nice... but did anyone notice, there is shades of IR's number here allot .... like Madhuraike Pogathedi... sounds very very much like 1 old IR number...
    Bingo!!!

It's "Raja Kaiyye Vecha" from Kamal Hassan's Aboorva Sahodarangal. I noticed that from the very first sample from Airtel Hellotune. But still it is very much refreshing. You know, once in a while a go back to the 90s or even the 80s is just wonderful.
    I dont think its copied guys, just the feel. But I think with kaettu rasitha, ARR tried to have an old feel with female part (listen to the lyrics). Kaettu rasitha paaadal onrai, meendum indru GNABAGAM thoonda... He processed the voice in that way to make it sound like IR's melody too. Nevertheless, these songs r rocking my socks. Yes dinesh, Mudhalvan ARR is definitely back. Hope you are back with the original CD.
    even i hope the same with respect to the kelaamal song lady voice...
    its intentionally tuned that way...
    yep, ARR intentionally wanted to do the song in an old style. it seems like he is bridging old and new together with old being female and new being male. anyways, still havent listened yet. THe first time listening to ARR's song is prolly one of those suspense-filled, joyful experiences i ever have in life. keeping my fingers crossed and starting to listen.
    Music is Peace

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber lancelot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    the only shop in Colombo selling the original CD don hav it yet... they deserve to be shot... must make them stand in a row and shoot them one by one on the head... grrrrr

hehe
    Sadhakallahu Nabiyul Kareem - A R Rahman

Post Thanks / Like
    the only shop in Colombo selling the original CD don hav it yet... they deserve to be shot... must make them stand in a row and shoot them one by one on the head... grrrrr

hehe
    Pulp fiction, QT-a, Depalma-va, illa Scorsese influence-a?

Post Thanks / Like
    Listened to the songs - easily the most refined 'mass' songs in a Vijay film. ARR -

Page 38 of 87 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast