Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: || Azhagiya Tamizh Magan | Bharathan | Vijay ||

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ysr kuda kumudam interview-la sila varusathukku munnala avare,than vayala ottukittaru'ennanoda music-la rahman style irukku innu'apparam enna?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by prasana84
    Quote Originally Posted by mahen01
    Ela pugalum and Marlyn manro are the pick of the album. Ella pukalum no doubt has arr stamp all over. But Marlyn manro I would say 50% ARR and 50% YSR style song. I am not saying ARR copied YSR or something... although that boom boom shaka in that song reminds me of YSR's recent Vital Sooriyanai thoduvom... I am not a Yuvan fan.. I am just saying it is yuvan style (50% or less) song.
    Muthala yuvan harrisku thaniya style irukka as a.r.r, ir created?
    Ethu typical arr song

Post Thanks / Like
    ATM in trouble again?

By Moviebuzz | Thursday, 25 October , 2007, 09:38

Will Vijay’s Azhagiya Tamil Magan release for Diwali 2007? Uncertainty looms large, as rumour mill has it that Pyramid Saimira, the distributors of the film has pulled out of it, creating shockwaves in the industry.
    The grapevine has it that Pyramid Saimira has written a letter to Tamil Film Producers council that they do not want to be associated with ATM, as the producer is unlikely to solve his financial problems before Diwali.

Added to that producer ‘Swargachitra?Appachan is running from pillar to post as by the time the film was complete, he has run into a deficit! Vijay’s father S.A Chandrasekhar has also told him that he has to clear the star’s salary balance at the time of release.

Meanwhile no theatre booking for ATM is happening, and most of the theatres are now switching over to other films. At the same time the post-production work of the film, re-recording and mixing is going on in full swing at A.R Rahman’s studio.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like A.R.Rahman has indeed done that re-mix of ponmagal vanthaal.....

Bharathan, the director has confirmed this in Kumudham..What he said was something like this

"We thought of a song which had a situation similar to the ponmagal vanthaal situation.... I thought, why not have the same song remixed for this...A.R.Rahman was so nice, that he didnt think, "ennada ivan remix panna solraane", and came up with a great remix"
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some more thoughts based on ATM music

http://ursmusically.blogspot.com/200...some-more.html

Post Thanks / Like
    mmmmm..!!!rahman ethu senjalum kora innum iruthukittithan irukku ippadi panna thappu,appadi pannathappu ulagathila thiruppti padatha alunnga innu sonna athu rahman fans than!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber lancelot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    the remix song kicks ass.. i dont know much about the original... but this song is freaking awesome...
    well done ARR... superb album

hehe
    Sadhakallahu Nabiyul Kareem - A R Rahman

Post Thanks / Like
    @anand - thalaivar mass films music pottu hit panna fans of opp hero's dont like the songs and downride it or arr purists complain of no scope for experimentation etc
    he gives a hit with a completely different trend of music ala Boys - ppl complaint abt nativity feel missing etc etc :P :P :P dont think he needs to prove anyone else again!! whatever he does ppl wud keep complaining anyways

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND
    mmmmm..!!!rahman ethu senjalum kora innum iruthukittithan irukku ippadi panna thappu,appadi pannathappu ulagathila thiruppti padatha alunnga innu sonna athu rahman fans than!
    ]
    Enakum puriyala oru vella evanga sok mathiri album than yethir pakkarangal pola. shivaji audio release ana pothu etha vida kevalama pesunanga but what happened? ATM ma porutha varaikum songslam superb many like thats enough valapathi, marilyn, kelamal, ponmagal(remx), ellapogalum watelse we can expect 4 more as a a.r.r fan im totally satisfied and happy with the output of atm.
    2 Academy Awards rahman

Waitin 4 VTV Audio

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kamarajc
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND
    Quote Originally Posted by kamarajc
    Quote Originally Posted by cadburyboy
    i think the Ellapughalum song 1st interlude jus aft the prelude is exactly same the way siru parvayale song frm bheema 1st interlude takes off....any idea?
    cadburyboy, I think you are not getting the message that TFMPage is only for ARR Fans. Had it been HJ who did 'Ella Pugazhum' song,
    I am sure some archaelogists here would have found 'Ella Pugazhum' as a rehash of 'Oru mugamo' and 'Siru Paarvaiyale'...

TFMpage is not active these days.. that is a good news for Tamil Film Music.
    tho vanthutaru vaaya polanthukittu!!poda..poda ke**pu**
    Thanks Anand. I didnt expect anything better from you. You only help me prove my point.
    unga comedyku oru aalavae ilama pochu. sachin dhoni pathu batting kathukurarunu solra mathiri irukku comedy panunga anaa oru alava irukku
    2 Academy Awards rahman

Waitin 4 VTV Audio

Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast