Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: || Azhagiya Tamizh Magan | Bharathan | Vijay ||

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    sloshed, i never knew u need to be handled......hehehe...i can crush/throw all HJ albums to harshest of reviews and ur personal opinions as well....i can be doubly irritating/sarcastic as u....but its not my job.......if u can stop being sarcastic abt my comments , then it wud be great.....

A.Anand, Dinesh, others who tresspass into HJ threads - just see wats happening......i dunno y u guys want to talk abt HJ at all when ARR gives us a album every 6 months.....sick and tired of all unnecessary posts in ARR threads whenever there is a new album.......
    omg... hahahah... ennapa intha kodumai?? tell me, is there any rules saying " If your ARR fan u MUST only discuss/listen to his songs ONLY"?? is it wrong to go around & discuss other people's album... OMG.... this is really unbearable !! so what if ARR gives and album every 6 months?? u expect ARR fans to listen to it ONLY for the whole six months.... goodness!! lemme be clear of who am i here, yes, im crazy of ARR's music... but i dont go to the extend i listen only to his & rave of all his songs, and never treat them like gold if it is sung by him. I dun go gaga over his sung numbers ever since his HUmma HUmma - BOmbay even.

if the definition of "ARR fan" is going to limit me to listen to his numbers & never allow me to discuss on other Md's songs, please count me out then...
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    I can understand if a HCIR fan criticizes this album, because they might have *something* to back up. But a HJ fan, give me a break. He has no originality, seriously. Yuvan is 100x better than Harris

Btw, kELAmal is still in *loop*
    kELAmal is my fav too now - followed by valayapatti/ponmagal and then by marlyn monroe/ella pugazhum - madhuraikku pogadhadee last

superb album - hope bharathan dir does justice to the songs esp kelamal - innoru newyork nagaram picturisation vendaam

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    sloshed, i never knew u need to be handled......hehehe...i can crush/throw all HJ albums to harshest of reviews and ur personal opinions as well....i can be doubly irritating/sarcastic as u....but its not my job.......if u can stop being sarcastic abt my comments , then it wud be great.....

A.Anand, Dinesh, others who tresspass into HJ threads - just see wats happening......i dunno y u guys want to talk abt HJ at all when ARR gives us a album every 6 months.....sick and tired of all unnecessary posts in ARR threads whenever there is a new album.......
    omg... hahahah... ennapa intha kodumai?? tell me, is there any rules saying " If your ARR fan u MUST only discuss/listen to his songs ONLY"?? is it wrong to go around & discuss other people's album... OMG.... this is really unbearable !! so what if ARR gives and album every 6 months?? u expect ARR fans to listen to it ONLY for the whole six months.... goodness!! lemme be clear of who am i here, yes, im crazy of ARR's music... but i dont go to the extend i listen only to his & rave of all his songs, and never treat them like gold if it is sung by him. I dun go gaga over his sung numbers ever since his HUmma HUmma - BOmbay even.

if the definition of "ARR fan" is going to limit me to listen to his numbers & never allow me to discuss on other Md's songs, please count me out then...
    chill dinesh...
    maddy actually din mean that i guess...
    he just wrote it out of frustration and he would ahve just meant to tell that as we go to hj threads and discuss, those guys come here to irritate us...

relax... and enjoy the music... :P
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    KELAMAL SONGS KEKKA KEKKA ENNAMO PANNUTHU SIR!APPADIYE AGAYATHILA METHAKKARA FEELING!WOOOOOOOW!MIND BLOWING

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    INIMEL NAAN HJ TRED PAKKAM POGAVE MATTEN!EPPADIYAVATHU POI THOLAYATTUM...THOONGIRAVANA ELUPPALAM AANA,THUNGGIRARA MATHIRI NADIKAIRAVANNGALA ELUPPA MUDIYATHU!ATHU HJ FANS-IKKU ROMBA SARIYA PORUNTHUM!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002

chill dinesh...
    maddy actually din mean that i guess...
    he just wrote it out of frustration and he would ahve just meant to tell that as we go to hj threads and discuss, those guys come here to irritate us...

relax... and enjoy the music... :P
    bro,it still doesnt makes sense ! so we r not allowed to go around & share our thoughts? wut eva it is, i didint go the HJ threads with a bad intentions to irritate them/hj fans. its the other members problem if they cant digest ARR has given us a full enjoyable album for all classes.
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah. no one goes there just to irritate them...
    but we are afraid if it should not be the other way round...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dinesh, i dint mean , u shuldnt listen to others music or anything (who am i to tell u that).........see, whenever there is a new HJ album, our guys go there and claim this is copy/that is copy etc etc.......so its natural that they will come back with their false claims/stupid theories here........which is what we dont want.......

one suggestion would be, u can wait till a week of HJ album release to accuse of lift/copying etc etc........as soon as a album releases, any fan wud like to see some meaningful posts in their threads, not just copy/lift/inspiration posts.....sadly, i have never seen a meaningful discussion for any new ARR album rite from start......just my few points.......

Post Thanks / Like
    sloshed & co.....

ATM is an excellent album if u ask me... never heard ARR so peppy since Mudhalvan, yes, he even surpass his own BOYS.

yes, some songs could bring resemblance to older songs from IR & ARR, but i feel, i think finaly ARR got the message that ORIGINALITY isnt a priority to reach the tamil makkals. i mean come on, i bet u even people like sloshed enjoyed the tuens from D.Imman, Deva ,Harris & all. isnt it? where were ur reviews on their albums bro? ohh wait? only have time to review on ARR isnt it? hyPoCr1t3$!!

and guess what?? whether u peeps like it or not.... ATM is awesome.... !!

one of the clown here said Valayapathi & Madhurai was a D.Imman stuffs.... yevenge avange?? so how come we never heard him composed classic like Valayapatthi,when almost all his movies had scope for folk bits.... Valaypathi had perfect blend of folk & carnatic.... awesome...simply good!!

Madhurai.... simply great dance number.... it just reach u fast coz of the familar tune.... and the female chorus lyrics suits Vijay allot.... really....

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    dinesh 2002 says:
    ATM is an excellent album if u ask me... never heard ARR so peppy since Mudhalvan, yes, he even surpass his own BOYS.

yes, some songs could bring resemblance to older songs from IR & ARR, but i feel, i think finaly ARR got the message that ORIGINALITY isnt a priority to reach the tamil makkals. i mean come on, i bet u even people like sloshed enjoyed the tuens from D.Imman, Deva ,Harris & all. isnt it? where were ur reviews on their albums bro? ohh wait? only have time to review on ARR isnt it? hyPoCr1t3$!!

and guess what?? whether u peeps like it or not.... ATM is awesome.... !!
    HAHAHAHAHA u make me laugh, dont see how u can compare the quality that boys offer to what ATM is offerein...unbelievable

As for your statement about D.Imman, u seem to be one of those fans that given a D.Imman album and replace his name with ARR, u'll prolli say its one of the best albums of recent times... grow up from bashing other music directors and appreciate what they got to offer or dont listen to them...u dont see Imman given the chance to work with Shankar or Mani or any Costly/Mass orientated movies, so its unjustified for you to ridicule his potential when hes not given the chances as compared to ARR whose had the opportunity and made most of it and is where he is cause of it

Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast