Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: || Azhagiya Tamizh Magan | Bharathan | Vijay ||

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    saw the interview of ARR-Vijay on SUntv

1.ARR has done the BGM for the movie
    2.ARR has done the ponmagal remix
    3.Vijay says he was bowled over by ARR's BGM in the movie and wants to call him R.R.Rahman (re-recording Rahman)
    4.ARR was at his humourous best, i felt mocking at vijay when asked abt his responsibilty towards shaping today's kids...
    5.ARR said vijay bought out very good difference in the 2 roles in ATM and liked the movie.....

this is all i could gather amidst deafening cracker noises near my place......

Happy Diwali to all ARR fans.....its been a year since - Varalaaru released and ended our BO woes in tamil.....may this success story continue with ATM and Sakkarakati as well........
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Checkout Vijay's Bo power in Bangalore.

Tickets for Friday,saturday and sunday are freely available at PVR bangalore for all the shows

Unfortunately, he is nowhere close to Rajini or Kamal interms of opening in Bangalore

Here are the show listings for Friday,09 Nov 2007.

http://www.pvrcinemas.com/site/SearchResults.aspx

-----------------------------------------------------------
    To find out more about the movie, click on the Movie Name.
    Buy tickets by clicking on the Show Timing!

Please Call 011-27944194 in New Delhi and NCR for the home delivery of tickets.

Available Almost Sold Out Sold Out
    PVR Bengalooru - Classic Cinemas,Bengalooru
    MOVIE NAME SHOW TIMINGS (Hrs)
    AZHAGIYA TAMIL MAGAN

10:00AM (AUDI 5)01:10PM (AUDI 6)03:40PM (AUDI 5)06:50PM (AUDI 5)10:00PM (AUDI 5)

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Yathu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY

3.Vijay says he was bowled over by ARR's BGM in the movie and wants to call him R.R.Rahman (re-recording Rahman)
    4.ARR was at his humourous best, i felt mocking at vijay when asked abt his responsibilty towards shaping today's kids...
    5.ARR said vijay bought out very good difference in the 2 roles in ATM and liked the movie.....

Happy Diwali to all ARR fans.....its been a year since - Varalaaru released and ended our BO woes in tamil.....may this success story continue with ATM and Sakkarakati as well........
    OW COOL! So ARR done the remix and the BGM! YAY! Will be watching ATM tonight, can't wait! I really want to watch this interview! Has anyone recorded it? If so, please upload it as soon as you can! THANKS.

HaPPY DiWaLi eVeRYoNe!

Post Thanks / Like

SUN TV Interview with ARR & Vijay

Quote Originally Posted by MADDY

vijay states rahman as r.r.rahman and immly arr asks, "so you didnt like the songs?" vijay was caught of guard :P
    loved arr and vijay (his humbleness) in the interview - here is a link to the same -- http://www.tubetamil.com/ttntubeview...7e6e0ac1b9f4b1

[html:5da02f2635]<object id="mediaPlayer" classid="CLSID:22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95" width="400" height="424" align="undefined" vspace="5" hspace="5" codebase="http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/mplayer/en/nsmp2inf.cab#Version=5,1,52,701" STANDBY="Loading Microsoft Windows Media Player components...">
    <param name="showControls" value="true">
    <param name="type" value="application/x-mplayer2">
    <param name="autoStart" value="true">
    <param name="fileName" value="http://akvideos.metacafe.com/ItemFiles/[From%20www.metacafe.com]%20909124.5303716.1.wmv">
    <param name="animationAtStart" value="true">
    <param name="showStatusBar" value="true">

<param name="clickToPlay" value="false">
    <param name="transparentAtStart" value="true">
    <embed width="400" height="424" showcontrols="false" showDisplay="true" src="http://akvideos.metacafe.com/ItemFiles/[From%20www.metacafe.com]%20909124.5303716.1.wmv" type="application/x-mplayer2" align="undefined" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/MediaPlayer/" showstatusbar="true" showdisplay="False" autostart="true" hspace="5" vspace="5"></embed>
    </object>[/html:5da02f2635]
    Video embed added by RR

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Yathu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anoops

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys watched ATM.The movie suck big time..It was like watching a vijaykanth movie..The movie started off promisingly but i went haywire towards the 2nd half..The climax shows that the director didnt knwo how to end the movie...I was so disappointed with the story that i didnt even pay attention to ARR's bgm..But the songs and visuals rock..The choreography is superb for ellapugalum..I doubt aTM will work at the BO but i hope it will do well as its an important movie for arr-vijay combo and shreya..Only they can save ATM..Wish i cud whip Bharathan's ass for his awful script..

Watch ATM for the SONGS,SHREYA AND VIJAY

Senior Member Regular Hubber kutti_anand's Avatar
    World's second sweetest water lake is here....
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys watched ATM.... The movie was ok...... Songs were picturised well. the BGM was also good.... But most of the time, our thala has instrumented the tunes of the songs itself as BGM, but that also sounds good. Vijay has acted well. Showed good diff b/w the two roles. But Namitha and Graphics were the spoiling aspects in the movie in my POV. The story is good. Screenplay could have been done better without commercial elements like Shakeela, Namitha..... Santhanam comedy is good..... Climax thaan Bada sothappal...... Shriya pesi pesiye villain-a thiruthara...... enna kodumai sir ithu!!!!!!!!
    ATM not upto the expectation, but can watch once if u r a vijay fan.

And songs innum reach aagala nu nenaikaren. Makkal ellarum dum katta poitaanga during songs.... Enaku sangadama pochu......

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Songs potta dum adikka pogarathu onnum puthusu illaye kutti anand sir!songs potta sila per elunthu povathu sagajam than.ithula feel panna onnum illa.rajini songs vanthalum elunthu dum adikka povannga

i will wacth midnigth show today!i dont worry vijay movie verdic maniratnam movie-la vijay act panna etho sollalam.vijay is 200%mass masala entertainer,avar movie-la logic ellam paaka koodathu ponama,padam pattingala enjoy panningala athoda stop panniranum.thiruppathi,thirumalai,thiruppachi,gill i and pokiri ellam enna national award winning movie-ah?intha movie ellam release aana pothu ella media-vum negatif-ah than review pannanga.aana intha movie movie ellam super hit.athu mathiri ippa atm.
    kavalaiya vidunnga, vijay fans padam eppadi irunthalum hit akkiduvangga. naam deivam a.r.rahman music potta padam hit aana athu pothum enakku!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    song innum reach agala innu solla mudiyathu,because all over the world audio relesae aana piragu,sivaji-ikku song
    mathiri atm songs hit agiduchi athaan unmai.innga malaysia radio channel-la atm song daily pottu pattaya kelapparannga no doubt atm songs big hit 4 arr afer sivaji success!

Senior Member Regular Hubber kutti_anand's Avatar
    World's second sweetest water lake is here....
    Post Thanks / Like

ATM

Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND
    song innum reach agala innu solla mudiyathu,because all over the world audio relesae aana piragu,sivaji-ikku song
    mathiri atm songs hit agiduchi athaan unmai.innga malaysia radio channel-la atm song daily pottu pattaya kelapparannga no doubt atm songs big hit 4 arr afer sivaji success!
    I didnt have much expectations on this movie coz it has vijay and will be the same usual stuff. but etho different nu sonnathaala, nambi ponen.... En sangadam enna na innum konjam nalla eduthirukalam. thala music-a konjam justify pannirukalam.... ippo intha padam flop aana, all ppl will tell, arr-vijay combo unlucky nu. songs nalla iruka illaya nu avangaluku kavalai illa. aana, padam odanum. padam odinathaan paatu reach aagum. evlo peru cd, cassette vaangi paatu kekaraanga? ellam tv la telecast panratha thaan kepaanga. suppose padam aapu adichithuna, songs-um flop thaan.... udhaya songs evlo peruku theriyum nu sollunga!!!! songs were good in udhaya, but irunthum, velaiku aagala....

Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast