Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: NINAIVANJALI - Fellow DFer Jeyanthi Known as JN passed away

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RC's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was one of the longest drive for me on Sunday as I drove to the funeral home. My mind kept replaying some of my talks with JN over phone. I took a print out of all the condolence messages posted here until Sunday afternoon.

Nanda extended his thanks to all of TFM-ers who sent their condolences. He also mentioned that Manisekaran & Priya32 had also called him.

The cremation will be between 2 PM and 3 PM. After the 11th day rituals Nanda is planning to visit India with her ashes.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very sad news to hear about the demise of my beloved sister Jayanthi (alias) JN.

She became my friend from the date when I started to post in L.R.Eswari's thread. From that onwards we shared PMs, eventhough not often, but then and there. She will always enquire about my family.

Now really I get shocked to know that she is no more with us.

My sincere condolances to her family.

May my beloved sister Jayanthi's soul rest in peace.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber priya32's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My prayers are with JN and her family, only God can give them enough strength in order to survive from this great loss on an everyday basis...it is not easy!

Senior Member Senior Hubber Thiru's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got the news from Raj over the weekend and I was devastated by the news.. I have known jn for a long time and she's like an elder sister to me.. I cannot forget those days we used to spend in pp or jff.. I have spoken to her a few times on the phone and I knew her son as well. I really dont know what to say... I'm still shell shocked from the news... My heart felt condolences to the family...

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a brief vaccation I came in to tfmpage. Received a terrible shock to know Jn's passing away. Couple of weeks before also, I sent a mail to her and she replied. Very few lines but it had the warmth of a sister. I just not able to get out of the shock. Request the people who are known to Jn's family, to convey my heartfelt condolences. May God give them enough strength to bear this irreplacable loss.

A quick recall. In one of the communications, I called her Mam. She, with Poi Kovam, screamed at me "Naan Mam??". It followed with lot of laughter. Jn, I miss you very badly.

I just want to share something at this point of time. Sometimes we take position on some views and fight with each other unwarrantedly. Even show vengence against such opponents and shower hatred towards him/her. But these kind of sudden demise will bring a close to everything. Can we continue to hate that person? No, we never realise, but get along with our ego. May God bless us with tender feeling and love to show on others.

Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shocking to know that our Jayanthi (jn)is no more with us. May God give her family the strength to cope with this tragic loss.
    My deepest condolences to her family.

Banned Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    JN's husband Mr Nandakumar requested me to
    convey his sincere thanks to everyone for their
    condolences. Thanks to RC , he read a print
    out of all the messages in this thread and deeply appreciates the thoughtfullness of
    DF-ers.

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a very occasional PP-er, I had interacted with JN and other PP-ers very briefly in 2003 and 2005. She came across as a very warm and cheerful person to all(That she is knowledgeable is also very well known).

After a gap of 3 years I caught up with JN and other pals on Jan 31. It was so nice to be with all the PP friends discussing old times that I even copied our posts into Word as a recollection.

From India I tried to say hello to PP-ers one very early morning(IST) in Feb but by then everyone had left for the day.

It is a great shock and disbelief for me to hear the news

She will live forever as a warm and cheerful memory in the hearts of those who knew her. My deep condolences, prayers and well-wishes go out to her family members.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sharing the last message from Jn to me. It was on 21-Feb-08. I wanted to speak to her during my last visit, but somehow slipped.
    ------------

To: SN23
    Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:39 pm
    Subject: Re: Hi
    HI SN23,

I don't know much info on old songs. I just listen and love them. I am coming to the thread to learn about old songs. People are so talented and have so much info on songs and artists. Mani anna is a book of great info.
    I don't come to tfmpage much nowadays. I mean, threads other than paatukku paatu. pp also, I come rarely.
    I live in Massachusetts. Are you in the US too?
    Will read all your comments in this thread.

Regards,
    jn.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fellow DFer Jeyanthi Known as JN passed away

Quote Originally Posted by From Mars
    I regret to inform to you all that the fellow Dfer Jeyanthi, known as Jn, passed away today in Boston.

Mano
    I am very very sorry to know this terrible news, FM and folks!
    This is a very big world!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast