Page 38 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: AR || Sakkarakatti | Kalaprabhu | Shanthanu ||

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Dragun's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rayan36
    The reason I asked is that, yeah most of my friends too feel that Rahman being to Hindish & they CLAIM in anger that ARR only gives his best to hindi movies, now ADA & JTYJN released,they got really mad cause they said it was better than ATM
    I think that simply shows what kind of films Tamil filmmakers are offering ARR vs. Hindi filmmakers. In Tamil he gets some dumb Vijay film and in Hindi he gets a youthful kind of film by an up-and-coming filmmaker.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber thineshan54321's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    after thinking about it for a long time, it finally appeared to me. the new sound that arr was referring to is i think the continuum fingerboard! this will be the first time neone has ever used this in india (even abroad, not many ppl have used this instrument). keeping my fingers crossed
    Music is Peace

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with rayan36. I too feel ARR giving his best to hindi films. Also he is giving preference to hindi films.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol, its funny to compare ATM with Ada and JTYJN.... infact i feel JTYJN has too many resembles from outside Rahman songs which im not comfortable at all... Ada on the other hand was composed in 2002, it sounds very Kadhal Virus kinda album.... well, these same Tamilans didint appreciate Kadhal Virus then, and now they praising ADA...... who r to blame here now???

Besides , i feel ARR saves his 'new' style for Tamil industry, check out since Boys up to ATM, did all the albums sounds the same?? No...each had EACH ONE STYLE. Where else in Hindi he gives his same 90s touch, be it Mangal, Kisna, Ada, Jodha, and wut so eva.....

Now u guys tell me.... touch ur heart and tell me.... Which album did had different STAMP in each song???? Tamil or Hindi?????
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont hear hindi so I cant say which is better. But quantity vise ARR gives more hindi albums than tamil. probably 2 hindi albums to 1 tamil album.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Dragun's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dinesh, what about Parasuram, Udaya, Varalaru, and New/Naani? Nothing too amazing there, save for one or two tracks on each. I do agree that ARR has done too many period films in Hindi and forgot to have some fun, but other than Mani Ratnam and Shankar, who is making films to inspire ARR in Tamil?

Hopefully Sakarakatti and Chennaiyil Oru Mazhaikkalam will be good and popular. SOK had good songs but the movie flopped.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragun
    Quote Originally Posted by rayan36
    The reason I asked is that, yeah most of my friends too feel that Rahman being to Hindish & they CLAIM in anger that ARR only gives his best to hindi movies, now ADA & JTYJN released,they got really mad cause they said it was better than ATM
    I think that simply shows what kind of films Tamil filmmakers are offering ARR vs. Hindi filmmakers. In Tamil he gets some dumb Vijay film and in Hindi he gets a youthful kind of film by an up-and-coming filmmaker.
    chilll guys...
    maybe ARR is churning out more albums in hindi than tamil...
    but the best are always reserved to tamil...

for ur info:
    do you have these kinda unique songs in hindi...

1. new york nagaram
    2. munbe vaa
    3. adhiradikkaaran
    4. style
    5. valayappatti
    6. madhuraikku

rahman has not only reserved these kinda songs... but also certain instruments which he used for these songs, he did not even care to touch while doing hindi music...
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Regular Hubber july's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys i got this song from one site,
    claiming this is from sakkarakatti.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/11974717...lnade.mp3.html
    can anyone confirm.
    ===

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    no its not...
    cos the arrangements look incomplete...
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber thineshan54321's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ not just arrangement. even the tune is very very amateurish! def not arr.
    Music is Peace