Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast

Thread: Naan Kadavul songs

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Raja was a man who was deeply influenced by Communism in his early days.

But according to Raja himself, he had some divine vibrations when he visited Kollur Mookambika temple, which drew him towards religious faith and spirituality.

Charu, Gnani etc perhaps see Raja as a traitor who abandoned Communism.
    My friend says Charu once commented that Raja's spiritual face is fake and at the same time he appreciated Rahman with the words like "avarudaiya aanmikathin muthirchiyai purindhuk kolla mudigiradhu"

Even Sethupathi Arunachalam has mentioned this in his reply, I guess.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber MrJudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by raja_fan
    Raja was a man who was deeply influenced by Communism in his early days.

But according to Raja himself, he had some divine vibrations when he visited Kollur Mookambika temple, which drew him towards religious faith and spirituality.

Charu, Gnani etc perhaps see Raja as a traitor who abandoned Communism.
    My friend says Charu once commented that Raja's spiritual face is fake and at the same time he appreciated Rahman with the words like "avarudaiya aanmikathin muthirchiyai purindhuk kolla mudigiradhu"

Even Sethupathi Arunachalam has mentioned this in his reply, I guess.
    In one of the shows of 'neeyA nAnA' in Vijay TV, Charu was the visitor and he said he was an atheist earlier and now he is a believer. I hope his belief is also a fake one.
    'யுவன் இன்றி ஓரணுவும் அசையாது!'

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Inna seitharai Oruthar Avar naana nannayam seithuvidal" Let charu get credit for his words.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happened to "Attacks" thread

Senior Member Veteran Hubber MrJudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjeevi
    What happened to "Attacks" thread
    Yeah, what happened to it?? saw it last night...I didn't visit the hub today until now.....anything controversial came out and got deleted by mods?
    'யுவன் இன்றி ஓரணுவும் அசையாது!'

Senior Member Senior Hubber raagas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly speaking, it is good that Attacks thread is deleted. I felt we were only piling up lot of hate in that thread, useful or useless, valid or invalid...whatever. it was of no use.
    thats my opinion anyways.
    Just 7 notes behold a beauty of life...

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Honestly speaking, it is good that Attacks thread is deleted. I felt we were only piling up lot of hate in that thread, useful or useless, valid or invalid...whatever. it was of no use.

"
    This gnanodayam should have come when IR was being attacked and slandered in that thread(not to you but whoever deleted it). Moment ARR's speech was analysed, it disappeared. (Again, I wouldnt call ARR arrogant based on that statement but those who believed in slanders about IR should)

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Plum
    "Honestly speaking, it is good that Attacks thread is deleted. I felt we were only piling up lot of hate in that thread, useful or useless, valid or invalid...whatever. it was of no use.

"
    This gnanodayam should have come when IR was being attacked and slandered in that thread(not to you but whoever deleted it). Moment ARR's speech was analysed, it disappeared. (Again, I wouldnt call ARR arrogant based on that statement but those who believed in slanders about IR should)
    That thread should not have been removed completely. I hope moderator comes out with a reason for that.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajasaranam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Moderator will come out with any reason. There is only one moderator who is an ARR fan and only he could have done this.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    RS, RR is an IR fan, if anything .
    I dont understand why that thread had to go - if it had to go, it had to go when IR was being needlessly, meanly and baselessly slandered. The timing of its deletion does raise some ugly questions. I just hope that the people who were slandering IR are hanging their heads in shame now. And I also hope they are revising their opinion on ARR, now that his 'arrogance' has been brought to their eyes(it was always there but they chose not to see it). Afterall, these are people who will form opinions on idols based on one interview and one statement.
    (well, like complicateur said in the deleted thread, even when IR bashers were running amok in that thread about arrogance, I wasnt bringing up that statement by ARR out of respect and also because to me, that statement is not an expression of arrogance - but now it has been brought to the fore, people who think themselves fair should have consistent standards - they called IR arrogant for far less so if they had any sense of shame, they should do the honours to ARR now :- ) . Again, this is for them not ARR, who is truly a genius and a gentleman.)

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast