Page 121 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1503

Thread: MAESTRO ILAIYARAAJA NEWS & TITBITS VER.2010

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by par
    Now, with AR Rahman's KM Music Conservatory in place, one may hope the situation will only improve. It will be fitting that he is correcting the wrong he unintentionally did.
    Honestly I don't think Rahman did anything wrong here, either intentionally or unintentionally. I would think it is just a natural progression (or regression. Depends on whom you ask This has already happened in the western pop world and it was only a matter of time before it came in Indian Film Music. That it came through Rahman is only incidental. Otherwise it would have come through someone else. This is how things have progressed technologically and that march cannot be stopped. As I said, Raja understands this far better than us and therefore his crib.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ராஜா மற்றவர்களின் ரசனையை மதிக்காமல் அகம்பாவத்தோடு பேசுகிறார் என்று இந்த முறையும் குற்றம் சுமத்துபவர்கள் ஒரு விஷயத்தை கவனிக்க வேண்டும், ராஜா தற்கால இசையமைப்பாளர்களை பற்றி அவ்வாறு பேசினார். அவருடன் முழுக்க முழுக்க அந்த பேட்டியில் அவருக்குப்பின் யவன் நின்றிருந்தார், தந்தை பேசுவதை அமைதியாக கேட்டுக்கொண்டிருந்தார். ராஜா நிச்சயம் தன மகன்களை மட்டும் தவிர்த்துவிட்டு இந்த குற்றச்சாட்டை சொல்லவில்லை. அவர்களையும் சேர்த்து தான் சொன்னார்.

இதுவரை, iதன மகன்களை அவர் தன வாரிசு என்று சொல்லி பீற்றிக்கொள்ளவும் இல்லை.

அதே சமயம், ரஹ்மான் நிச்சயம் இந்திய கருவிகளை தேவையான அளவு பயன்படுத்தியிருக்கிறார் என்பது மறுக்கமுடியாத உண்மை. துறையில் ரிடையராகாமல் இருக்கும்போதே ஒரு கம்போசிங் நிகழ்ச்சியை நடத்தி புதியவர்களை ஊக்குவித்தது, உலகத்தரத்தில் ஒரு இசைப்பள்ளியை உருவாக்கி இன்றும் அதை வெற்றிகரமாக நடத்திக்கொண்டிருப்பது இப்படி அவர் உதாரனபுருஷனாய் இருப்பதும் மறுக்கமுடியாத உண்மை. இந்தியாவிலேயே தொழில்நுட்பத்தை முதன்முதலில் திரையிசையில் அவர் கொண்டுவந்தாலும் நிச்சயம் அவர் வெறும் எலெக்ட்ரானிக்ஸ் சிப் இசையமைப்பாளர் மட்டும் அல்ல அதையும் தாண்டியவர் என்று யாருக்கும் சொல்லி தெரியவேண்டியதில்லை. நம் மண்ணின் இசைக்கருவிகள், டியூனுக்கு முக்கியத்துவம் கொடுப்பது இவை எப்படி முக்கியமோ அதே அளவி தொழில்நுட்பமும் முக்கியம்.
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajasaranam
    Quote Originally Posted by Sureshs65
    I would love to know their names. Especially the South Indian instrumentalists.
    Now this is the Challenge to all detractors here. dont come up with names like 'Guitar Prasanna', 'Mandolin Srinivas', 'Flute Navin' and the likes who are already well known and those whom Raaja also knows and had collaborated with.

The underlying emotion of Raaja's question was to know how many of the 'Current' Generation people are really interested in 'Instrumental' Music, apart from 'Keyboard'.
    இருக்காங்க. நிறைய சொல்லலாம். நாதஸ்வரம் என எடுத்துக்கொண்டால் இஞ்சிக்குடி E.M.சுப்ரமணியன். சிருங்காரம் என்ற லால்குடி ஜெயராமன் இசையமைத்த படத்தில் மல்லாரி வாசித்திருக்கிறார்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keyboard Padicha ellam Rahman aayida mudiyuma enna?-RAJASARANAM

but keyboad padichava ellam music composer aaga mudiyathu innu sollarathu ellam kattayam illa!verum technology music use panni isaiyil entha sigarathayum thoda mudiyathu!

only melody with technology!raja,rahmanum thanggal isai-yil athai thodarthu irukirargal!

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Baradwaj Rangan on Raja's National Award,
    http://baradwajrangan.wordpress.com/...18/about-time/

"By carving out a brand-new category for best background score and by singling out Ilayaraja as its first recipient, the National Awards jury has recognised not only an auditory aspect of cinema long languishing in the shadows of the film song but also one of its greatest practitioners."

Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is a strong belief in IR's mind (and also in his fans mind) about music which is not melodious, which is not created using native instruments, which does not have a soul in it etc. I recently found this below link in WWW. I hope some of you might have read.

http://www.messagestogod.com/blog/af...ower-of-words/

Dr. Masaru Emoto also explains the effect of melodius music on water apart from good words. Researching whether this is true or not is my intent now.
    As we all understand, IR's thought process is in the same line as Dr. Masaru Emoto given above.

When a creator in the truest sense like IR is asked about his feelings and his creations, by the press people "pounding for spice news" what he can say; I really dont know. If IR has collaborated say with 3 people on this music composing then he can talk about various incidents. His music is his own creation. and why he should not talk about the way he created? Whoever frowns at his lamenting must really expereince IR's scenario. We must do an own creation by ourselves without getting help from anybody and then if we are asked we will not talk about other's role because we will say simply "it is my own creation" and we love to explain to others and in many cases we will hide many data owing to the fear that others would copy.

In case of instruments, I do accept Rahman has used lot if Indian instruments too. Most of them were used in the North. I also agree that YSR is also not spared by IR in this topic and that proves that his talk is out of his heart. Dont undermean that by the term "human ego or headweight.

REMEMBER ONE THING. THE WORLD NOW IS VIRTUALLY SMALL. ANY CREATION AT ONE PLACE IS BOUND TO BE REPEATED OR COPIED OR BETTERED BY SOMEONE ELSE WITHIN A MATTER OF TIME. IN OLDEN DAYS THE CREATION WAS WITHIN THE CREATOR HIMSELF DUE TO LACK OF MEDIA.
    I DREAD IMAGINING A SITUATION WHERE EVERYBODY AT SOME POINT IN TIME BETTERS OR COPIES OR IMITATES IR'S STYLE OF MUSIC; WILL THEN GO ON TO CREATE AN AVALANCHE OF SIMILAR TYPE OF MUSIC IN THE WORLD. REMEMBER THE BEATLES HAS DONE THAT FOR 'ROCK' STUFF IN 60s. THE WORLD IS BECOMING A COPY CAT....

THOUGH IN TERMS OF MELODIOUS MUSIC THIS IS GOOD, THE FRESHNESS WILL REDUCE FOR SURE IF THIS HAPPENS!

Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
    ராஜா மற்றவர்களின் ரசனையை மதிக்காமல் அகம்பாவத்தோடு பேசுகிறார் என்று இந்த முறையும் குற்றம் சுமத்துபவர்கள் ஒரு விஷயத்தை கவனிக்க வேண்டும், ராஜா தற்கால இசையமைப்பாளர்களை பற்றி அவ்வாறு பேசினார். அவருடன் முழுக்க முழுக்க அந்த பேட்டியில் அவருக்குப்பின் யவன் நின்றிருந்தார், தந்தை பேசுவதை அமைதியாக கேட்டுக்கொண்டிருந்தார். ராஜா நிச்சயம் தன மகன்களை மட்டும் தவிர்த்துவிட்டு இந்த குற்றச்சாட்டை சொல்லவில்லை. அவர்களையும் சேர்த்து தான் சொன்னார்.

இதுவரை, iதன மகன்களை அவர் தன வாரிசு என்று சொல்லி பீற்றிக்கொள்ளவும் இல்லை.

அதே சமயம், ரஹ்மான் நிச்சயம் இந்திய கருவிகளை தேவையான அளவு பயன்படுத்தியிருக்கிறார் என்பது மறுக்கமுடியாத உண்மை. துறையில் ரிடையராகாமல் இருக்கும்போதே ஒரு கம்போசிங் நிகழ்ச்சியை நடத்தி புதியவர்களை ஊக்குவித்தது, உலகத்தரத்தில் ஒரு இசைப்பள்ளியை உருவாக்கி இன்றும் அதை வெற்றிகரமாக நடத்திக்கொண்டிருப்பது இப்படி அவர் உதாரனபுருஷனாய் இருப்பதும் மறுக்கமுடியாத உண்மை. இந்தியாவிலேயே தொழில்நுட்பத்தை முதன்முதலில் திரையிசையில் அவர் கொண்டுவந்தாலும் நிச்சயம் அவர் வெறும் எலெக்ட்ரானிக்ஸ் சிப் இசையமைப்பாளர் மட்டும் அல்ல அதையும் தாண்டியவர் என்று யாருக்கும் சொல்லி தெரியவேண்டியதில்லை. நம் மண்ணின் இசைக்கருவிகள், டியூனுக்கு முக்கியத்துவம் கொடுப்பது இவை எப்படி முக்கியமோ அதே அளவி தொழில்நுட்பமும் முக்கியம்.
    I-aRmony!!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sureshs65
    5. Raja can never compose the music he does were he to be a different and humble person. Let us leave the humility with the next generation like Rahman, Harris, YSR etc. They still have a long long way to go before they can catch up with Raja's musical output or his genius. Till then their humility will serve them good.
    Well said Suresh!

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess there is no pt in bringin my points about IR the human...i love his music and it all stops there...Period

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    By being patronising on IR's character, you are just exposing your character.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv