Page 118 of 218 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2178

Thread: IR New Albums - Old responses (5 Aug 2006)

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    sandhEgamE vENdAm, it will sink without trace

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the theme songs (which has a prelude of Kurangu Kaiyil maalai song) in Mumbai Xpress contains a long piano sequence. I dont know if this song was part of the audio cassette/CD (was part of the initial ME mp3 downloads though), but it does appear in the movie. You can hear the same piano piece when Kamal (with the kid next to him on the sofa) explains to Manisha how she hurt the kids feelings when she considers him a "Baaram" or something like that. When the end credits rolled out, I noticed that there was a name mentioned for the piano piece. I think its "Paul..." or something like that (i hate myself to have forgotten..). Does anyone has more info on this? Was it performed in Budapest or something like that?

thanks

Krishnan

Post Thanks / Like
    i think it said "Piano played by:" or something like that...i need to watch Mumbai Xpress DVD again.

thanks

Krishnan

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    YEAH
    this is the one performed in NEW YORK where they were stunned at the piece...

anyway
    guys yesterday i bought VCD of OROK....at titles there is one song sung by bavathaarini...its nice song..but not there in audio....same like konjipesalam ...that one too got title song sung by bavathaarini ....but not inccluded in audio

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/t...cle/17162.html

More trouble for AOKK this time from BM himself.

Post Thanks / Like
    <Digression>

http://www.newstodaynet.com/talkies/0210tt4.htm

Karthik Raja gets an opportunity to provide music.

<End Digression>

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi

emails have been going around from IR yahoo groups that KASTHURIMAAN CDs have been released....any updates as to how the songs are?

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

GUYZZ
    ONOK songs till now i heard only in audio...when i saw them in movie the craze for the songs multiplied by 10 times....

NAMASIVAAYA RAJA
    NAADANTAAN RAJA
    INIPODHUM
    EN NENJIL NEEDHAANTHAAN RAAJA
    HAIL HAIL .....RAJA HAIL HAIL
    HAIL HAIL .....RAJA HAIL HAIL

Its unfortunate that he is not getting success even with great songs and great works like TIS

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajasaranam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hi

Quote Originally Posted by rags141
    emails have been going around from IR yahoo groups that KASTHURIMAAN CDs have been released....any updates as to how the songs are?
    How did i become so ignorant of his new release was the question i asked myself when i listened to the CD today... obviously when i went to the shop on the day when News paper ADs came they said stocks havent arrived yet. once again when i went after a week they said only cassettes are there. i sighed and came off. AS i dont own a cassette player

So today when i went to get the tickets for LIVE Concert i got the CD with all excitement As Expected the Maestro has proved it yet again he is the only king of Music.

The best song of the album [IMO] 'Ennai Ketkkum' Has mindblowing Violin preludes and interludes which can be termed at par with 'How to name it' . I was shaken for some moments when listening to the prelude in my hi-fi stereo. Oh how i longed for the prelude and interludes to be longer... Iam shivering as iam typing this post i listened to other songs only once, this song is in loop and have listened to it atleast 15 times. I try to hook on another song titled 'Vaanin kaathal' which i think will be good, but unknowingly my fingers reach for the remote to hear this song again....

Ill post more after listening to other songs leisurely . Go grab your own CD's friends you are in for a treat.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajasaranam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    cant contain the excitement to share with you all. I've ripped the song and uploaded it Though i know iam infringing copyright laws i wanted to share this song with all those who cant get the CD. I request you all to buy original CD's after listening, for better effect on a stereo system

here is the link
    http://rapidshare.de/files/5909810/0...ETKUM.zip.html