Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Kamalhassan's Ideology in his films

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ஆனால் எந்நிலையிலும் பிராமணர்களுக்கு எதிரான கடும் விமரிசனம் இந்து ஞான மரபுக்குள் இருக்கும். கீதையில் இருக்கிறது, உபநிடதங்களில் உள்ளது. விவேகானந்தரில் உள்ளது. அது நாளையும் இருக்கும். காரணம் நிலைச்சக்திக்கு எதிரானதாகவே செயல்சக்தி, மாற்றத்தின் விசை இருக்க முடியும். அது தவிர்க்கமுடியாதது. அது புண்படுத்துகிறது என்றால் அது வரலாற்றின் புண். நீங்கள் பிராமணராக உணரும் வரை அந்த அம்புகள் வந்து தைத்தபடியேதான் இருக்கும்.

ஆகவே நீங்கள் ஒரு மதிப்பீட்டின் அடையாளமாக இருப்பீர்கள், அதேசமயம் அந்த அடையாளத்தை விமரிசித்தால் புண்படுவீர்கள் என்று சொல்கிறீர்கள். மரபின் புனிதப்பசுக்களாக வாழும் உரிமை உங்களுக்கு உண்டு என நினைக்கிறீர்களா என்ன
    well said

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiganes
    Quote Originally Posted by Plum
    jeyamohan articleslAm yAravadhu cut paste paNNungO. enga aapeesla vevaramA avar site-ai ban paNNi irukkAnga. adhu epdi andha site-ai thErndheduthu ban paNNAngannu theriyalai - avLO popular kUda kedayAdhE...:thinking:
    JeMo's site was infected with some malware and probably your office network prtection system has sensed it and therefore blocked it for your own good. I think now his site is fixed, but that update hasnt reached ur office systems. try writing to your admins they might be able to fix it.
    what? engappan kudhirukkuLLa illainu solla solrIngaLA? aapees timela nAn vElai pandrENnnu aapeesla nenachikuttirukkAnga. nAnE pOi "erumai mAde ennai vandhu muttu"-nu sollavA?

Post Thanks / Like
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiganes
    jeyamohan articleslAm yAravadhu cut paste paNNungO. enga aapeesla vevaramA avar site-ai ban paNNi irukkAnga. adhu epdi andha site-ai thErndheduthu ban paNNAngannu theriyalai - avLO popular kUda kedayAdhE...:thinking:
    JeMo's site was infected with some malware and probably your office network prtection system has sensed it and therefore blocked it for your own good. I think now his site is fixed, but that update hasnt reached ur office systems. try writing to your admins they might be able to fix it.
    what? engappan kudhirukkuLLa illainu solla solrIngaLA? aapees timela nAn vElai pandrENnnu aapeesla nenachikuttirukkAnga. nAnE pOi "erumai mAde ennai vandhu muttu"-nu sollavA?
    what ivvalavu sillyaava behave panraanga?
    inga avanavan group groupaa ukkaandhu Footbaal paakaraan.
    As long as delivery targets are met, teams legally eppadi venumnaa relax pannalaam. Naangalum oru intellectuallaa oru phlasapyaa eppadi munneruradhu? Cut copy and paste is the first step to intellectual development.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I declare P_R as the hero of this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by P_R View Post
    And as you rightly say, this question is unlikely to fall in MR's radar, for which I would thank God, if only I were not an agnostic probablist.
    I am not concerned about the laws of Republic of Botswana. They do not affect me. I am concerned about the laws of gravity because if I don't pay heed to it, I am likely to break my neck.

I can be indifferent only if I believe that, regardless of whether a God exists or not he is not going to have any impact on my life.

I think the default is always 'I have no idea' which is (by commonly agreed abuse of expression): agnostic.
    Upon knowing vevaram, one takes a side, or says: 'I still have no idea' and retains default status.

btw these labels are what we give ourselves. So they cannot preceed consciousness. So by default setting you mean a label that preceeds consciousness itself, then you are probably right but that is not as interesting, is it?
    Quite frankly most people would be sorely disappointed if they are told something like: 'God doesn't break the laws of physics he IS the laws of physics'. What 'use' would most people (here obviously I mean others) have for such a God.

You are one hilarious bloke, P_R And I have not seen anyone who understood Kamal and the Woodster better than you. I mean more than I do, and that's because I learned that from you and am able to embrace it (not that I accepted it 100%). I have only re-read 100 posts, need to contineu. Bravo, P_R.
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember finding these digressions (which at any rate were not about Kamal's films) rather tedious!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kid-glove View Post
    Richard Dawkins targets the catholics too.

Historically, every atheist writer/filmmaker primarily critique their own background and where they come from..
    if am not mistaken, Dawkins comes from an anglican church background and not catholic! maybe anglicanism was derived from catholicism !
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most sub sects are a derivative of Catholicism, if i am not wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    if am not mistaken, Dawkins comes from an anglican church background and not catholic! maybe anglicanism was derived from catholicism !

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738