Thread: G.V. Prakash Kumar - Latest Sensation

Threaded View

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Plum,

That's why I said 'normal listeners'. Any IR fan will be able distinguish IR songs from others and so will fans of other MDs. Like HR here, many of my school mates believed that Nerukku Ner and Aasai were composed by ARR while ARR fans could clearly pick it out.
    appO Music fans ellAm abnormalA? The word you wanted to use was possibly "Ordinary listeners", which I suppose would be apt given the refusal to acknowledge or understand music and insist on "nAn saadharanan, enakku edhuvme thriyadhu ennai satisfy pannu". theriyAdhunna therinjukko adhai vittuttu "naan ignorant"-nu perumaiyA sonnA adhellaam oru perumaiyA?

Secondly, would you call me a Rahman Fan? I'd never mistake a Deva song for Rahman. What say for that? I am not a "Abnormal" Rahman fan, no? THen how come?
    I am as basic version of music fan as it comes -even I dont make these misakes.(To refute Aanestraj, allov aanest i yAm not meesical, i yAm also tharai fan only like you). All it takes is shed your mental laziness and identify patterns. idhai kooda panna mudiyaadha ordinary listener karuththu ?ellaam oru karuththA?
    (This is in the context of "Deva paattai IR/ARRnu nenaichAn ordinary listener" only - anyone interpretiong this as "aiyayo DEva fans-ai ordinarynu sollittaan" an d giving a sermon on "embracing all music" as a response to this will be mercilessly mocked at. appuRam ennai koRai sollAdhInga. idhukku mEla kOnAR notes pOda mudiyAdhu)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement