Page 27 of 233 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Ajith-Vishnu-Arya-Yuvan-Nayan "ARRAMBAM"

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Parthyy View Post
    There is nothing wrto questioning versatility here and i believe raja ajith are in good terms
    Nothing new or surprising to say but stil would like to reiterate Ajith is much more capable as *actor* than what hub world here prejudices
    Hmm being a mass star is such a big sin these days often giving embarrasment to their fans
    Sivakumar maathiri versatile ah thala irukkanum pola
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prabo View Post
    Raja for his experience and superior talent can comment/critize current day technicians.
    yes absolutely right.......but here when he talks abt malarnthu malaradhu etc, i think he is freezed with times......we hold things we see in our formative years in high esteem but when a similar feat is achieved by succeeding generations, we cant see the beauty in it.....for me, Sampras was the best and will remain so.....even after sampras himself reiterating that federer is the bestest, i cant come to terms with it.......similarly for Sachin, Dhoni and AR - i just cant come out of that fixation.........for a common man to have that fixation it is ok, but when a artiste has it, it hampers their repertoire....

i mean, this was a gem from AR in Varalaaru....it has same or more pain than malarnthu malaradha song situation had.......AR gave better music to so called masala Varlaaru than so-called class movie like SOK in the same year......we cant generalise anything in art - we will end up looking stupid........

Yuvan is capable of giving such songs but he needs to give for thala films.....aadhi bhagavan is a good sign
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY View Post
    yes absolutely right.......but here when he talks abt malarnthu malaradhu etc, i think he is freezed with times......we hold things we see in our formative years in high esteem but when a similar feat is achieved by succeeding generations, we cant see the beauty in it.....for me, Sampras was the best and will remain so.....even after sampras himself reiterating that federer is the bestest, i cant come to terms with it.......similarly for Sachin, Dhoni and AR - i just cant come out of that fixation.........for a common man to have that fixation it is ok, but when a artiste has it, it hampers their repertoire....
    I don't think any one could have explained it in a better way than you, Maddy.
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

i mean, this was a gem from AR in Varalaaru....it has same or more pain than malarnthu malaradha song situation had.......AR gave better music to so called masala Varlaaru than so-called class movie like SOK in the same year......we cant generalise anything in art - we will end up looking stupid........

Yuvan is capable of giving such songs but he needs to give for thala films.....aadhi bhagavan is a good sign

Excellent post Maddy.

I hope others could also get such a balanced perpective of things.

And I dont think IR takes on Thala here......it was just a sour grapes dig at the present day TFM which is not kind to him. My grandma had a lot to comment on IR's "horrible" music in comparison with yesteryear MDs.....thats life.
    Vamos Rafa

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
    My grandma had a lot to comment on IR's "horrible" music in comparison with yesteryear MDs.....thats life.
    //dig-- ithai ketta'thaan enaku horrible'aa irukku........
    IR music'ae horrible'na ipo irukkira..... no comments...

Senior Member Regular Hubber sakthii's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi friends.. back after a quite a gap..

browsing the discussions.. thala looks fit now. he is unpredictable!

happen to hear this song after long time.. can i have this song in 1080 resolution? anyone have any link.. request u to share.. if cant be shared in public, send pm

Post Thanks / Like
    Changes In Crew Of Ajith – Vishnuvardhan Project

The Ajith – Vishnuvardhan untitled project which has been noted with interest from Day 1, has seen a couple of changes in the crew.

Cameraman P.S.Vinod who worked with Vishnuvardhan in his previous film Panjaa has been replaced by Om Prakash. Om Prakash has proved his talent with his works in Naanayam, Kalavani, Veppam, Vaagai Sooda Vaa & Neethaane En Pon Vasantham.

Sunil Babu who was roped in as the art director for this film after previously working with Vishnu in films like Panjaa, has opted out of this project. Taking his place is the Vishwaroopam art director Mr. Ilaiyaraja who is currently working in other films like Vaalu and Vettai Mannan.

The change in crew has been made due to important commitments of P.S.Vinod & Sunil Babu. The next shooting schedule of the much anticipated movie is to be held at Mumbai from Nov 1.

http://www.starajith.com/latest-news...rdhan-project/
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    krishna kulasekaran ‏@Actor_Krishna
    Latest news is Vishnu is shooting from the 1st of nov with Thala will ask him to tweet more on it

indha padathula Arya irukara illaya?
    Say My Name

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ultrastyle Thala

Senior Member Devoted Hubber ArulprakasH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any news on the first look?
    முதல் அடியில் நடுங்க வேண்டும்.. மறு அடியில் அடங்க வேண்டும்.. மீண்டு வந்தால் மீண்டும் அடி.. மறுபடி மரண அடி!!!