Thread: Ilayathalapathy Vijay & A.R Muragadoss' Thuppakki

Threaded View

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Despite not loving the songs much, I absolutely loved the BGM. Athukagave harris manichu vidalam. Innonu, after a long time I didn't see Vijay on screen. I only saw Jagdish, this stylish, sherlockish, smart guy who flexes his brain more than his muscle. Like vj santosh shivans camera was subtle but stil had an electrifying presence. I loved the shot of Vj sitting by the beach before the kidnap scene and the frame fades out to him waking up along the sidewalk.

The mushy idiot in me loved vj's reaction and voice modulation when his sister asks him to get her a pair of jeans not knowing she is being used as a live bait. 'antha matterke unnai pudikalai' line had me in stitches, but also showed how much vj has humbled down or rather his charecterizations has humbled down. Thottale paranthu paranthu adikira vijayai parthu parthu this movie is such a welcome relief. A sentiment echoed by my friends who are neutrals.

like someone else said I can understand why vijay must have said no to yohan. He could have easily pulled of the westernized yohan with the ease he pulled of the stylish jagdish. He probably wanted to avoid similiarities in scripts, another thing that shows me his careless days of not giving two shit about story selections are over. Which is why I believe that al vijay or that whatshisname new director may have something good in store for us.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement