Thread: My first short film.

Threaded View

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    thamiz,

criticism is fine as long as it is not over the top. so you are good...

I have had different reactions from women for this movie. some really liked it. some did not and said it was not believable. some empathized with the character, and said they could relate because they have been controlled all their life. One girl did not mention anything about what happened that night.. she was so intent on the fact that in her life too she was not allowed to choose a career or a husband herself. She did not say this, but I would like to think that to her, the fact that the girl cheated on her husband was not that relevant.

to me, the fact that she may or may not have slept with this stranger is a detail in the movie, not the main crux of the movie. so when people fixate on this issue alone ignoring everything else in the movie, it throws as much light on the commentators as it does on the movie-creator.

Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    trigger 2: I never feel comfortable to comment any creator's effort face to face. My morals wont allow such. So, I should appreciate the effort u put spending lots of money. All the best and wish you all success.

I did not say "that woman" is a bad person. Did I? If you carefully look at it is men who create such woman to satisfy their "sexual fantasy". They make it look like women love that too! That is how they manipulate women right from old days. They continue doing that even today. Anyway, I am only concerned about the SERIOUS consequences of "such one-night stand" or "casual sex" when someone is cheating on their partner who trusted her/him.

In general, men want to "fool around" without any "long-term" commitment. They enjoy such fantasy coming true. Nobody controls them living single and fool around all their life. BUT THEY WONT! This movie shows only about two people's emotions. I wanted to show you that it can have serious consequences (like this unfaithful scene) unlike someone claiming here that human emotions (JUST SEX) as miraculous blah blah bullshit. Men justify their weakness by talking this kind of BS using words like "miracle" "ethics" "moral horses".

They are cowards. They are "too quick" in everything. Such men are useless to women! YOU NEED TO HEAR that from WOMEN! Again dont fool around hearing Mens' opinion on how women feel about such worthless "quickies"!
    Last edited by tigger2; 5th February 2014 at 08:48 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement