View Poll Results: What is your opinion about this combination?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it.

21 52.50%
  • I don't like it.

19 47.50%
Page 22 of 277 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: VEERAM : Ajith + "Siruthai" Shiva + DSP + Vijaya Productions

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yuvan
    Harris
    GVP
    Thaman
    ..... Ithellam vittutu.. DSP yosikkuraanga paarunga.. Athula thaan namma thala padam eppavaum maattuthu
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    Yuvan
    Harris
    GVP
    Thaman
    ..... Ithellam vittutu.. DSP yosikkuraanga paarunga.. Athula thaan namma thala padam eppavaum maattuthu

moreover, MD'kku ivlo options varuthe...athae maathiri padathoda director'kku vera options kidaikkaliya..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lmkbabu View Post
    moreover, MD'kku ivlo options varuthe...athae maathiri padathoda director'kku vera options kidaikkaliya..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Here’s the latest news about Thala Ajith’s next with Siruthai Siva. It is understood that it will be none other than Devi Sri Prasad who will be composing the music for this flick. This is the first time DSP is working on an Ajith project. A source says, “The makers of the film are in talks with DSP and will soon finalize the deal.” Interestingly, the music composer seems to have pipped Yuvan Shankar Raja and Anirudh to bag this project. While the former is the usual choice for Ajith films and has scored for many of them, Anirudh was also among the contenders for the film. While the three music composers did not wish to comment, director Siva says, “We will be holding a meeting later this week and I can confirm anything only after that.”
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tamana is in with this project... I guess Mahen would be all excited

http://www.starajith.com/latest-news...press-release/
    Tribute to Hero’s who gave their lives so that their brothers and sisters, wherever they may live - yes, wherever they may live - may live with dignity and in freedom. *November 27th Remembrance day *

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.ajithfans.com/news/2012/1...ir-with-ajith/

The guessing game is over, literally every name was discussed and the search engine stopped on Tamanna for the Ajith’s action flick directed by Shiva and produced by Vijaya productions. The mass entertainer is untitled as of now ….
    Director Shiva a huge fan of Ajith Kumar says “Now that the heroine is finalized, the producers Mrs.Bharathi Reddy and Mr.Venkataram reddy had gone various steps ahead in promoting this film as a massive family entertainer true to the image of the company which had produced many block busters.
    Young hero’s like Vidaarth, Baala, Munish, Sohail play the characters of their life sharing the screen space with Ajith Kumar. Jayaram Sir and Santhanam will tickle your funny bones in their awesome combination, with JP and Ilavarasu playing the support roles the project promises plenty of emotions too…each time I see Ajith Sir in regard to the script, his image on my mind grows rapidly and I am sure my script will definitely enthrall Ajith sirs fans.
    Am ably supported by my team – Cameraman Vetri and Art Director Prabhakar, needless to say I am thrilled working with DSP (Devisri Prasad). I would consider myself very lucky to mantle the role of the director for this project produced by Vijaya Productions on the centenary year of Sri Nagi Reddy. Though the shooting will commence only from March the song recording and other pre production processes will happen from 2nd December the concluding day of the centenary year”

im not sure why im not excited.. maybe because of the director..naan appave sonnen, director tammu oda idupu pathu mayangittan (siruthai).. hope ajit loses more weight..both of them have a connection..both are Sindhis..
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen
    im not sure why im not excited.. maybe because of the director..naan appave sonnen, director tammu oda idupu pathu mayangittan (siruthai).. hope ajit loses more weight..both of them have a connection..both are Sindhis..
    I have less hope too,but I like siruthai except the second part. I have been tired of seeing ajith with suits.. I hope He brings him with some nativity look for this movie.
    Tribute to Hero’s who gave their lives so that their brothers and sisters, wherever they may live - yes, wherever they may live - may live with dignity and in freedom. *November 27th Remembrance day *

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    white & white pair
    thala wont lose weight now in surgery condition : (( hope tamana gains 5-10kgs

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Parthyy View Post
    white & white pair
    thala wont lose weight now in surgery condition : (( hope tamana gains 5-10kgs
    But Tammu kutty hasn't given a solid hit in tamil. Thala can try Taapsee

Yov Shiva... Telugu padam maathiri thalaikku oru 2, 3 super heroines ah book pannuya