Page 315 of 401 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 4002

Thread: Maestro ilaiyaraaja news & titbits

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    i liked the use of 'THEORETIcal trailer' instead of 'THEATRICAL trailer' !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    That Mano song has 80s touch. The title song, however, seems to be missing the 80s touch (arrangements-wise). But it sounds like a good song.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Read the 1st question on Left top. One Uruppadiyaana question and superb answer in the Kumudam QA series! Raaga Experts of Hub kindly try to find the songs and BGM!

Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://tamil.oneindia.in/movies/news...ck-163374.html

தமிழர்களுக்கு உதவாதவரா இளையராஜா?-சீமானின் பேச்சுக்கு புலம்பெயர் தமிழர் பதிலடி!

தமிழ் சொந்தங்கள் செத்து விழுந்தபோது, அவர்களுக்கு எந்த விதத்திலும் உதவாத இளையராஜா, வெளிநாடுகளில் கச்சேரி நடத்தப் போவது வருத்தமாக உள்ளது என சீமான் குற்றம்சாட்டியுள்ளார். சீமானின் இந்தப் பேச்சு உலகெங்கிலும் உள்ள தமிழர்களையும், ராஜாவின் ரசிகர்களையும் கொதிப்புக்குள்ளாக்கியுள்ளது.

2016 ல் புதிய அரசியல் வரலாறு படைப்போம் என்ற தலைப்பில் நாம் தமிழர் கட்சியின் பொதுக் கூட்டம் புதுக்கோட்டை மாவட்டம் கீரமங்கலத்தில் நடந்தது.

கூட்டத்தில் கட்சியின் தலைமை ஒருங்கிணைப்பாளர் சீமான் பேசுகையில் இளையராஜாவை நேரடியாக தாக்கிப் பேசினார்.

அவர் பேசுகையில், "முள்ளிவாய்க்காலில் கடைசி நேரத்தில் நடேசன் வெள்ளைக் கொடியுடன் போன போது அவரை சுட்டு கொன்றார்கள். இதை பார்த்து சிங்களப் பெண்ணான நடேசனின் மனைவி சிங்களத்தில் அவர்களிடம் நியாயம் கேட்டார். அந்த பெண்ணையும் 20 சிங்கள ராணுவத்தினர் கற்பழித்துக் கொன்றார்கள்.

இத்தனை காலமும் வெளிநாடுகளுக்கு சென்று கச்சேரி நடத்தாத இசையமைப்பாளர் இளையராஜா இப்போது தமிழனின் விடுதலை நெருப்பை நீர்த்துப் போகச் செய்ய நடத்தப்படும் இசை நிகழ்ச்சிகு நவம்பர் 3 கனடா செல்கிறார்.

தமிழ் சொந்தங்கள் செத்து விழுந்த போது உணவுக்கோ, மருந்துக்கோ, துணிக்கோ இந்த இளையராஜா கச்சேரி நடத்தி உதவி செய்ய முன்வரவில்லை. ஆனால் இப்போது போவது வருத்தம் அளிக்கிறது," என்றார்.

ரசிகர்கள் கோபம்...

சீமானின் பேச்சை பல லட்சம் ஈழத் தமிழர்களே கண்டிக்க ஆரம்பித்துள்ளனர். சீமானின் பேச்சு குறித்து தங்கள் எதிர்வினையை அவருக்கு வெளிப்படையான கடிதமாகவே எழுதியுள்ளனர்.

அந்தக் கடிதத்தில், "இசை கேட்டால் விடுதலை உணர்வு நீர்த்துப் போகுமா... அதுவும் இத்தனை காலமும் தமிழனின் நாடி நரம்புகளில் ரத்தமாக பாய்ந்து கொண்டிருக்கும் ஒரு ஜீவ இசைக்குச் சொந்தக்காரரை எப்படி இப்படியெல்லாம் வாய்க்கு வந்தபடி பேச மனம் வருகிறது அரசியல்வாதிகளால்? சீமான் அவர்களே.. ராஜாவின் இசை தமிழர் சொத்து. அதை ஈழத் தமிழர்களின் பேரால் கொச்சைப் படுத்த வேண்டாம். மாவீரர் நாளை உங்கள் தனிப்பட்ட அரசியலுக்கு பயன்படுத்தவேண்டாம்,' என்று தெரிவித்துள்ளனர்.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.thiraipaadal.com/playlist...=Maand&lang=en

Ragam: Maand
    Notes: | S G3 M1 P D2 S | S N3 D2 P M1 G3 R2 S

1) Vanna Chindu Kovil Kaalai
    2) Machan En Mac Raaman AbdullahIllayaraja's Songs List By Ragam Maand - ThiraiPaadal.com
    www.thiraipaadal.comIllayaraja songs listing for raagam Maand

Thilang | S G3 M1 P N3 S | S N2 P M1 G3 S
    Kaatula Thalaiyaatura Siru Aavarampoove -- Solla Marandha Kadhai, Kothamalli Poove -- Kalukkul Eeram, Madathile Kanni Madathile -- Veera (Mixes traces of Natai/Jog), Manathil Urudhi Vendum -- Sindhu Bhairavi, Yezhuvannam Konda Poovu -- Konji Pesalam (Trace mix of Ri2/Ga2)

Hearta Zen found another Raaga too http://www.thehindu.com/arts/music/h...cle3991168.ece charulatamani wrote abt 2 songs in 'tilang'
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Question: While you have used many carnatic raagas in your songs, why have you not used.. Bairavi,thillang ,maand, sahana?? Answer: You have not listened to the songs which i have composed in the raagam maand. I have composed bgms in the raagas sahana, bairavi and thillang. I leave it to you to guess the song which is composed by me in the raagam Maand

KUMUDAM KOSTIN translation

Also why pic of the great bulb given to the Rajnikanth kostin???

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kameshratnam View Post
    I leave it to you to guess the song which is composed by me in the raagam Maand
    There is one Maand in Padithurai!

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by teja View Post
    "Ekkadundi" is an instant hit from me....
    It's prelude rhythm reminded me of "Valli Valli Ena Vanthan". Loved Machaana Paatingala remix. Raja is the only composer who can make remixes sound good!
    And gundello godari prelude sounds like sorgamE enRaalum prelude. Probably intentionally done to get the 80s period feel. Yes, all synth, but you cannot write music like for NEPV all the time.. It is too draining .. intensive.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by baroque View Post
    Have you noted ticketmaster's service charges!
    I will happily listen to my CD collections at the comfort of my home !
    One less person to worry for you, but couple of my friends are coming from San Diego! So...Good luck to you all!

Sulekha charges 3%, if they sell there, $50 ticket is sensible for me, then I will see you in the arena if I get the tickets, Raja!
    Vinatha.
    baroque - Ticket booking has opened today. You should try getting the tickets from HP Pavilion office directly to save on the service charge.

I already got the tickets via ticketmaster for Level1 seating. To me, this is a lifetime opportunity to see him perform live and in person, no matter the price. I consider myself lucky that he is performing in the Bay Area. I just hope and wish SPB is part of this concert. Till now, no mention of his name in the singers list.